“Small and Mighty “Rustic” Gem!”

Timoti's Seafood Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had lunch here with my children, puppy, and in-laws late on a Sunday afternoon. Everyone was happy with their meal from my fried oysters to my husband’s sandwich to my picky-daughter’s chicken fingers. The fries were crisp and portions were abundant. There is no group eating inside (small window ledge) but there are about 10 large picnic tables outside under a covered porch with a playground out back. You can keep to yourself or strike up a conversation with the neighboring picnic table. Delightful and delicious!

(It is made to look rustic but everything is modern.)

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,536)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Timoti's is one of our "go to" places on the island. Long lines are common during the summer months but the staff are efficient and keep 'em moving. A word to the wise: Snag a table before placing your order.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone recommended this restaurant as a must place to have a great fresh seafood dinner on Amelia Island. The main course seafood was fresh but the restaurant was not at all what we expected to have so many people recommend it. Walk up counter like at a fast food restaurant to order food, picnic tables ouside for seating and everything in our cardboard basket of food was fried - french fries and hush puppies. Food was good but not what I would say is a must for dinning while on Amelia island.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a new England type seafood restaurant.. Shack.. With a southern twist. We had new England clam chowder and fried oysters with fries and hush puppies.. The oysters were as plump and delicious S we had anywhere. You order inside and they call your name when order is ready. You will probably share a Picnic table with others in an outdoor area which is covered in case of rain.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love seafood shacks. As a displaced New Englander I was excited to get a lobster roll for lunch! Especially with grilled Coney buns, a must for an authentic lobster roll. And you get two (small) rolls for $10.95. So of course I ordered the lobster rolls, and a side of seaweed salad. A nice portion of good seaweed salad and two lobster rolls. Yum.
But I couldn’t figure out why it tasted different. Maybe it was the mayo they used or the cilantro on top? Weird. There were chunks of lobster on top of each roll but the lobster salad underneath it appeared to be some lobster mixed in with “crab legs “, a.k.a. surimi (which is made from fish). I didn’t ask. My husband and I proceeded to have a discussion about whether lobster salad was supposed to be just lobster and mayonnaise or if it could could contain other seafood products. Bottom line, it was still good, but if the menu board says Lobster Roll I expect just lobster....