Review Highlights
Fun night activity

Island Falls is a cool place to go after dinner at night and enjoy a nice round of putt-putt with... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2018
Neal H
via mobile
Fun!

Our kids has never played mini golf before, so we decided to take them here. It was pretty busy... read more

Reviewed 31 March 2018
Jennifer P
Gladstone, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews putt putt mini golf course couple of hours a lot of fun waterfall blast benches activity
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Lots of fun great course go with a group a beautiful place to play mine golf good prices and lots of fun worth a stop try it lots of fun

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

After visiting the DQ close by, we went for a round of mini golf. The course is terraced with mainly par 2s. A few holes were not that well lit with motion detector lights that came on but you had to stand in the right place. Make sure you bring your bug spray.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Overall, not bad- kids enjoyed it and the golfing was enjoyable- and yes, even challenging. However- the main pool of water in the front was absolutely disgusting. It had a frothy film on all of it that made me wonder if any dead bodies were lying underneath (there was actually an alligator head floating- a plastic one). I had to warn my kids to be extra careful around as I was afraid of what would happen if they touched it. Please clean it!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love to play miniature golf so we decided to try out Island Falls. It is an interesting course with some unusual holes.It was nice having music while we played. We could tell it was a popular place because several of the greens were in need of repair. They were torn or very worn. It was a great place to spend an afternoon!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I loved this place (island falls!) it is definitely a awesome great place to come with children!
They have a ice cream shop too. And service is great as well
I loved it!!