Review Highlights
Always Fun!

We are miniature golf people. This is a fun, challenging, well-kept course and we always go... read more

Reviewed 18 November 2018
Dojeth
Waynesville, North Carolina
Test Your Carpet Golf Skills & Fun Too!

Great miniature carpet golf course right on Sadler Road, about a mile from the beach or the... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2018
gdt655
Waynesville, North Carolina

All reviews putt putt lots of water rain check sadler road a lot of fun challenging blast activity
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Overall, not bad- kids enjoyed it and the golfing was enjoyable- and yes, even challenging. However- the main pool of water in the front was absolutely disgusting. It had a frothy film on all of it that made me wonder if any dead bodies were lying underneath (there was actually an alligator head floating- a plastic one). I had to warn my kids to be extra careful around as I was afraid of what would happen if they touched it. Please clean it!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love to play miniature golf so we decided to try out Island Falls. It is an interesting course with some unusual holes.It was nice having music while we played. We could tell it was a popular place because several of the greens were in need of repair. They were torn or very worn. It was a great place to spend an afternoon!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I loved this place (island falls!) it is definitely a awesome great place to come with children!
They have a ice cream shop too. And service is great as well
I loved it!!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I took my son and some friends to Island Falls. They had a great time. Each of the 18.5 holes offers a unique challenge. It is a fun course and we will be back for more mini golf. There is a ice cream shop for a sweet treat after golfing.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went with a family of 5 on a Thursday night. It's a family tradition to go at it on the mini golf course, so we were looking forward to this.

PROS: The holes are typically fairly long and offer lots to play, with multiple options on each hole. There's no "hope-you-hit-it-straight-for-5-feet" lazy holes that some courses have. There's a couple of hole designs we hadn't seen before, which was impressive. And the hole 17.5 twist, plus the hole where all members of the party hit their first shot at the same time, are great additions.

CONS: The course condition is rough. Some bare patches here and there, plus some poor drainage on a hole near the falls.

But the biggest issue is crowds. This course is not meant to hold as many as it sometimes does. We ended up standing and waiting for longer than we played, and it put a serious damper on the evening.

Date of experience: June 2016