“Great seafood shack in a nifty old Florida town”
Review of City Seafood

City Seafood
Price range: USD 9 - USD 18
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come join us for Old' Florida style water front dinning indoor & out! Freah Stone Crabs right off our own boats! Gator, Grouper, Oysters, Shrimp, conch, soft shell blue crabs, scallops,frog legs,wraps, salads, chicken, hamburger, hot dogs! We have all kinds of goodies! Homemade keylime pie & ice cream! We also have our gift shop open daily. We are open 7days a week year round! 6am-6pm Breakfast, lunch & early dinner.
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great seafood shack in a nifty old Florida town”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Enjoyed lunch today on a day trip to Everglade City. You order inside, pick up your lunch and sit waterside watching airboats take tourists in and out of the mangroves. We were there when it was jampacked, so had time to sit and enjoy the scenery while we waited for our order to come up. All four of us had something different (grouper, shrimp, softshell crab and oysters) and it was delicious...and inexpensive. Don't go if you are in a rush, but it is well worth the wait.

3 Thank susan t

Tampa, Florida
“Great seafood and wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Will definitely stop there again on my way down to Miami. Amazing seafood and great vibes! Stone crabs claws were to die for!! Highly recommended. : )

St. Petersburg, Florida
“amazing!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

once again, city seafood hit it out of the park! i am OBSESSED with the light, crispy shrimp and aptly named "yum yum" sauce. and the spicy fried gator tail was a treat! will be back again and again!

Tampa, Florida
“great view, even better food!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My girlfriends and I had one of the best meals I've had in a long time. We went there to enjoy the fresh seafood food while taking in the view. We each ordered something different so we could truly have an authentic experience. There was 4 of us there and we were all left stuffed to the brim! Of course we had to order the snow crab that was out of this world. They were huge and so fresh along with the dipping sauce! We also ordered the gator bites, which were my personal favorite! The staff was friendly and helpful. I would bring back my family for sure. There was something special about sitting on the deck while eating our food that made this experience so memorable.

Ohio
“Nothing Spectacular”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I read the"wonderful" reviews of this restaurant and how it was No.1 in Everglades City, so we went there after our airboat ride. First of all, I was not too impressed that the parking lot was full of gravel. I guess I expected a great restaurant, not one where you place and pick up your order yourself. I like to be served, please. The seafood was fresh, but not anything spectacular. The "best" keylime pie was still frozen inside. I guess you have to realize that it maybe No. 1 in Everglades City, but elsewhere? One good thing we arrived early, so there was no wait and we got our food quickly.