“Good Pizza”

Amore Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #40 of 114 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stopped by here to get take out as it was near out hotel. It was very uncrowded and the food was ready quickly. The pizza was pretty good. They were nice folks and I hope their business picks up.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

One of my kids' favorite places to grab a slice. Fun place to have a family dinner before hitting the movies next door.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

We looked for a casual spot for dinner before heading down to the beach for sunset and Amore seemed to fit the profile. We were in at about 545pm and were the only customers, so service was fine. Nick did a great job for us.

I ordered a sausage/green pepper/onion pizza and my wife had their salad. The pizza was a decent value since we were in there on a Wednesday (special pricing), but as New York style (we're from Chicago, so....) the pie itself wasn't much. My wife's salad was, in her word(s), OK, but nowhere near worth the $9 charge.

Amore is a decent option when at the mall or following a movie. It's not cheap and the food isn't special, but it's a nice spot that's close to a happening area.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Small restaurant with some outside seating. Nice, neat, friendly and quick for a Brick Oven pizza and served hot. My Mama said it was the best she'd ever eaten and then she took me back there to try it. I agreed it was very tasty and I ate crust and all!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Same owner for both Amore pizza shops....in Estero at Coconut mall near movie or Gulf Coast mall across from Verizon.
FABULOUS PIZZA !!!! Great crust and toppings.
We go ever other week.......really wonderful.