“Awesome service”
Review of South Fork Grille

South Fork Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
South Fork Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 127 Restaurants in Estero
Price range: USD 7 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Coconut Road and RT 41
Description: South Fork Grille presents to it's patrons a non-intimidating and pleasurable atmosphere in which to enjoy great lunch and dinner! South Fork Grille specialize in procurement of local foods when possible, such as local grown vegetables, Gulf shrimp, Grouper, Snapper. Also, compliments dinner with a unique wine list that's been selected for great taste and affordable, In addition to offering great wines, we present a full dinner menu with homemade desserts, complimented with ports, espresso, cappuccino and latte.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing evening at South fork grill. Lizzy my server was spectacular. I asked for a smooth Malbec to compliment my dinner. She needed to check and see if they still had Malbec in stock and yes they did she did a great job and was very persistent. I didn't particularly like my entree and she went away took it from me. Manager came over, Diane, and made the situation perfect. Lizzy and Diane the manager, showed that they worked really good together and had 100 percent guest satisfaction. Will return for great service food does need work, very inconsistent.

1  Thank Patrick S

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent and our server, Lizzy, was even better. Very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. Five out of five stars. Will definitely be going back!

1  Thank gbubby1327
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stopped in for lunch. I ordered the endive salad with goat cheese and beets and squash with candied walnuts. It was pure YUM. Not kidding. Loved it. Also, my daughter ordered a fish sandwich and she is hard to please, but she really loved it. It was large, so my husband and I polished it off and it was soooo good. My little one had the cheeseburger and it was good too. Nice place and really good food!

1  Thank Monique P
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Very disappointed. This used to be one of our favourite spots, however our recent meal was not at all what we were used to. The salad was wilted and tasted like it had been sitting in a refrigerator for most of the day. Both of our meals (one pork chop, one chicken) were dry and overcooked. We have recommended South Fork to many people in the past, but now we will hesitate to do so.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal with another couple. The owner came to check on us. What a nice personal touch. I love the independent restaurants.

1  Thank Ron W