Review Highlights
Great Trip, Great Crew

This was a great trip, even if you do not go up and just watch. Trip comes with photo's on a CD and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CraigL2308
Parasailing

We are on a mother-daughter vacation and our husbands surprised us with parasailing!! Captain tony... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
Lori S
via mobile

All reviews photos taken picture package amazing experience great ride my dad fun experience family vacation lots of fun crew fears mate blast company companies capture boat water
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were greeted by Captain Tony and Captain Bryan , who had the best personalities ever. They were both very thorough in going over the safety rules before the FUN began. An enjoyable and exciting experience for sure . It was the first time parasailing for the kids and they had a blast . We also had our photos taken to capture the unforgettable experience . Thank you so much . I would definitely recommend them .

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Captain Tony and mate, Brian, were so much fun! We were met at the dock, which is kind of hard to notice, behind the Englewood Bait House, but the jokes started right away and we really enjoyed the whole experience. Great Time!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Everyone here was so nice! Our experience at another parasailing company left us uncertain about trying it for the first time. Everyone here put us at ease without us mentioning our uncertainty! They office lady was nice and set us up quickly. Once on the boat the captain and female first mate were great! Got us out quickly and made sure we all flew safely. Definitely recommend them.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My family had a blast and would highly recommend. My 12 and 7 year old sons and I went with my dad and stepmom, whom are both in their 60's. It was a first time experience for all of us except my stepmom. My boys were a bit nervous prior to going but the crew was awesome in making everyone feel comfortable. My Dad and 12 year old went together and then my stepmom, 7 year old and I went together. Everyone enjoyed the experience so much!! I highly recommend buying the photo package. They capture so many great shots and it's definitely a memory we are happy we got documented.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Website needs to be updated to state that they do not operate in Florida during the summer months. The 855 number connects you to their Maine summer location.

Date of experience: July 2017