“Lots of fun”

Englewood Parasailing & Tours
Ranked #14 of 32 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing for up to three at one time! We are USCG Licensed and fully insured with a 28 year perfect Safety Record!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Tony and Bryan were professional curtious and entertaining. Had a group of six. Everyone had a great time. Felt safe even with fears of heights. Purchased the additional picture package, well worth it! Went out of the Englewood site, parking was a little difficult to find.

All reviews
"sailed"
"water"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were greeted by Captain Tony and Captain Bryan , who had the best personalities ever. They were both very thorough in going over the safety rules before the FUN began. An enjoyable and exciting experience for sure . It was the first time parasailing for the kids and they had a blast . We also had our photos taken to capture the unforgettable experience . Thank you so much . I would definitely recommend them .

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Captain Tony and mate, Brian, were so much fun! We were met at the dock, which is kind of hard to notice, behind the Englewood Bait House, but the jokes started right away and we really enjoyed the whole experience. Great Time!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Everyone here was so nice! Our experience at another parasailing company left us uncertain about trying it for the first time. Everyone here put us at ease without us mentioning our uncertainty! They office lady was nice and set us up quickly. Once on the boat the captain and female first mate were great! Got us out quickly and made sure we all flew safely. Definitely recommend them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My family had a blast and would highly recommend. My 12 and 7 year old sons and I went with my dad and stepmom, whom are both in their 60's. It was a first time experience for all of us except my stepmom. My boys were a bit nervous prior to going but the crew was awesome in making everyone feel comfortable. My Dad and 12 year old went together and then my stepmom, 7 year old and I went together. Everyone enjoyed the experience so much!! I highly recommend buying the photo package. They capture so many great shots and it's definitely a memory we are happy we got documented.