Nantucket Rainbow Cottages
USD 583
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
USD 254
USD 448
USD 400
EmbassySuites.com
USD 343
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
USD 289
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 361/night.

All reviewsthe cottagesupstairs unitcrystal beachneighborhood feelshort walkdestin commonsfresh painthigh rise condosa wonderful staypaper towelsbeach accesshotel roomresortquestfurniturestovevacationtp
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My wife, myself and two kids stayed in 6A. It was a nice place however the ac unit had froze over on day 1, the washing machine below didn't work, and the fold out bed was uncomfortable. Put those aside awesome room and place to stay in!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Reed S
ResortQuest_Mgmnt, Public Relations Manager at Nantucket Rainbow Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for your review! We do apologize about the issues you incurred in your unit, but we are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. We would love to welcome you back for your next beach vacation!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed in 6A. Said it could sleep 6 but I wouldn't try that. It has 1 rm and a pullout and it is too hard for adults to sleep on. Came with W&D but washer didn't work. Property does have laundry facilities, bring your quarters. Skylight makes sleeping in impossible and bedroom lights were so dim we could barely see in the evening. There is a pool onsite but is too small for amount of guests in all of the cottages. No beach access, public beach access points are close but they are small.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review! We do apologize for the issues you incurred during your stay, but we hope to welcome you back for your next beach vacation! We manage properties throughout Northwest Florida, with many different features and amenities. We would love to help you find exactly what you're looking for in a vacation home in the future. Thanks, again!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We were able to check in to our unit early which was a big plus after traveling all day but when we got in the unit, it was not the one I had picked on the phone with reservations. Do not rent 15 B, it is horrible. The laminated floor was warped and peeling, the furniture consisted of a sofa and an uncomfortable wicker chair (outdated), the cabinets had peeling paint, the shower is old with what I assume is black soap grime, my son found a bug in his bed and it was incredibly cramped. So I got on the phone with reservations and was told I needed to call the local office instead. I called the local office, shared with them what had happened and they told me the unit I had picked 16 B was already rented. I told the lady that I was told by reservations that 12 A was available. She gave me a temporary code to check it out and let her know if we liked it. 12 A is newly renovated and a huge upgrade from the initial unit. I was impressed with ResortQuest doing what they could to make the situation right. I think when all the cottages are updated and it's no longer a gamble to what you get, the property will definitely be worth it. Great location close to restaurants and shopping, pool and laundry are close to the unit and the grounds are well manicured. We would stay in 12 A again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that our reservations agent was able to assist you in finding a unit that fits your requests. We are always taking suggestions for change and improvements, so we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay overall, and we would love to welcome you back to stay with us for your next beach vacation in the near future!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Tiny cottage was ok for my wife and I, but any kids for the bunks would have been tight. Tiny balcony, but it was manageable. Upon arrival, the bedspread seemed to be either stained, or dirty and the stove was inoperable. I notified maintenance and they were over promptly to ensure the stove was in working order. We had a bite to eat at cracker barrel just up the street where they were having a 70% sale, so we purchased a comforter we used while staying here. Great location for the beach. Love Crystal Beach. I thought, the $95 cleaning fee was a bit much; I had to take out our own trash, and bring extra Toilet Paper/trashbags/paper towels??? Come'n Mayne, I'm on vacation. No military rate? Overall, location was great, but accommodations were lacking a bit. When on vacation, I shouldn't be made to feel under the gun A: to get up extra early to clean my hotel room with a check out at 10AM, and B: the room should be clean, ie, the bed comforter upon check in. We would have cooked here, but it didn't feel clean enough to use the dishes, felt a lil germy. We'll seek out other accommodations next visit. This was expensive for the value. AJ's and McGuires are a must while in town. Skip the Hogsbreath/FudPuckers. Thumbs down!

Room Tip: The cottages are tiny, ok for a couple. Stay far away from pool/kids screaming.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review! We do apologize for the issues during your stay, but we are glad to know that maintenance corrected the stove issue promptly. We do offer a military rate for our guests, so please don't hesitate to contact our reservations department and we will absolutely take care of you next time. We are glad you enjoyed the location and were able to explore the area! We manage properties throughout Northwest Florida, ranging in accommodations and amenities. We would love for you and your family to stay with us again in the future for your next beach vacation! Thanks, again!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Family of 3 stayed in 9A, cute condo & excellent location. 5 min walk to the beach was a plus for our son. Condo was close to allot of great restaurants & attractions. The condo had everything we needed (silverware, plates, etc). We arrived very late but resort quest made our check in easy & convenient. The condo could've been cleaner, you could see the dust sitting on the blinds & sitting on the walls in the master bedroom. Overall our stay was good and I'd recommend staying in these cottages.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family