“Landmark of Destin”

Ranked #2 of 315 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Necessary visit for Beer lovers with great sides ...they have brewery inside restaurant, food quality awesome n price too good. Great portions, tried fish n chips n red ale 10/10

Write a ReviewReviews (6,337)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 2nd trip to this place! And it didn’t disappoint once again! The price and portions are fabulous. Not to mention how delicious it is. A variety of burgers (11.99) that cone with fries. Burgers are so big that I had to cut in half. Definitely worth visiting. The gift shop is an added bonus too. We were a family of 9 and were seated immediately at 5:30.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

So glad we tried this place! Food was delicious and portions were very generous! Atmosphere was very neat and service was great. Ask for Jessica if you go. She was our server and she was very attentive and personable. She made our meal even more enjoyable!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love McGuire’s. We always make a special trip to eat here while in the area. The staff is friendly and laid back & the food is amazing.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Unless you have a monstrosity of an appetite, I highly recommend getting a pretzel for an appetizer and then splitting a meal. The portions were ginormous and every one of my family members took home half of their meal. It was fantastic though. The beer cheese and huge soft pretzel was so yummy! I couldn’t get enough of the beer cheese so I had the beer cheese burger. Biggest burger I’ve ever seen! Everyone got different items and we all loved them. The atmosphere was fun and entertaining and the service was great! Don’t skip McGuires on your Destin visit!