“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2017

We had the sirloin steak and lobster tail for $14.99. The lobster tail was really good but don't expect to get that much. Depending on how you cut it, that equates to 6-8 bite size pieces. The sirloin was cooked to perfection for me (ordered med rare) was pink, cooked and not raw in center. You only get one side for the price so, if you want salad and potato both will cost you extra. They were very busy and not enough help as usual. These restaurants around here get very busy so have some patience. You also get a small loaf of brown bread with your meal.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Went there for a steak and fetuccini. Nice service, atmosphere and price was fine. Clean and near Destin Commons

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We visited Outback on a crowded Saturday night and it was worth the wait. Our Server, Steve, was attentive, prompt and checked on us frequently. When my Filet arrived cold, he immediately took it back to the grill. He later noticed I did not eat the Filet and brought the Manager, Erica, over. Erica delivered an entirely new, hot Filet - and - discounted our bill for the original. These two Outback employees deserve recognition for their outstanding service. They will keep up returning. For a young Manager, Erica, is amazing. Steve - the best Server we have seen at Outback.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Considering that it is a chain restaurant, it is one of my favorites. Always bustling with activity. The steaks are reliably good, the service is efficient and friendly. All they need is to include kangaroo on the menu, and I would feel like I was at Ayer's Rock. It is a great place for a good steak at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

My wife and I love Outback. The food is consistently good and service is great! Today we had the soup and salad special. French Onion soup and Wedge salad. Both, as usual, were dynomite! We continuously go back!!