“great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
580deenam
“great location”
Reviewed 8 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Have stayed in 3 different units here and we like 104 the best. Is always clean and includes beach service and the whole property is very well maintained.Perfect location.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DBurg
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Tuscaloosa AL
Reviewed 2 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“"Hurricane Isaac Highlights"”
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We love the gulf and especially Destin. Emerald Dunes is our favorite place to stay for a number of reasons. Location on Scenic 98 deadend makes for a more relaxing less traffic area. We find that Emerald Dunes is well taken care of by its staff and HOa. We also like unit 104 because it is a ground level unit and only a few steps away from the beach and the pool. We also liked the grills for outdoor cooking. It was very interesting to see the effects of Hurricane Isaac and were happy that there was no real damage to the beach. I would add that the unit, although very comfortable and nice probably needs a "more than surface cleaning" due to the high usage to a ground floor unit. We definitely would stay there again...wish we could be there all the time...see you again!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Poor Management”
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I had trouble with thr Fridge. The "repairman" bullied His way in and out of the ondo.It took 3 days for the fridge to finally cool down. I asked for and never got a plug for the Jacuzzi tub. I quess it was too much trouble. The "free Wifi" worked the first day or two. Then it was down. I suppose you get what you pay for. I have called the Manager about these things but after a week I don't think He or She will call me back. I suppose that I will let the Credit Card Company handle it. Other than that it was a eautiful view.

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing