“Would go back and recommend people”
Comfortable Living Room Amazing Dinner Views
Twin Bedroom
Guest Twin Bedroom
Guest Twin Bathroom
View From Private Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Would go back and recommend people”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

If maintainence would have called us back I would rate our experience a 95 out of a 100. We paid a little more than I normally would for a unit and expected things to be a little better. Toilet lid seats falling off, and dishwasher didn't work all week. Spent time on vacation doing dishes. There were a few other smaller issues, but overall it was a great time. Too be honest, with those two small issues fixed I wouldn't really have a thing to complain about. For a little less than $300 a night I had high expectations. The facilities at Silver Towers exceeded my expectation. Very quiet and I felt like we have the place all to ourselves.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
30 Aug 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and we appreciate your feedback. The appliance company was called on Monday, immediately after you informed us that it wasn't working. They weren't able to make it out that day and got there on Tuesday at which point the dishwasher was repaired. I am very sorry that the dishwasher was not working; however, you didn't check out until Saturday so it was working for the majority of your stay. We were not informed of the toilet seats, but they have been fixed and replaced. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed Silver Beach Towers and the condo! We hope to have you back soon!

Management
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfection”
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012

903E was perfection! Top of the line accommodations. Silver Beach Towers is safe, clean & a wonderful place to spend our spring break. We will most certainly return. Thanks to Destin Getaways for making our vacation hassle free & perfect!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing