“Best location I ever stayed at in the Destin area.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Seahorse.

Lower Deck
Deck off den
View of ocean from the 3rd floor bedroom
Deck off of 1st floor bedroom
Beautiful ocean view from bottom deck
First floor bedroom
Patio
Beach Deck
Street
Garage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kenneth M
“Best location I ever stayed at in the Destin area.”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We have been going to the Destin area for the last 15 years and this was by far the best location we have ever stayed. The beach was right out our door. The townhouse kitchen was fully stocked with everything a vacationer might need. A short drive got you to shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants. The owner was quick to respond to our questions and concerns which made our experience very enjoyable and relaxing. We hope to stay at Seahorse again in the future.

23 Oct 2017
Thanks fo the review. I am so glad your family had an enjoyable vacation. Thank you for being such wonderful renters
Hope I do see your family again
Karla C
“Gorgeous view!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Our party consisted of twin 13 month olds, 4 adults and 2 senior adults.
Each bedroom had their own bathroom which was nice.
The view was spectacular. I loved waking up and seeing the beauty of the emerald coast. You could even hear the waves crashing at night, which was relaxing.
My husband and grandpa fished almost everyday in front of the unit and had a blast.

It is located in a great spot. close to many different areas, such as Destin, Baytowne Wharf/Sandestin, Santa Rosa Beach, Seaside, and 30A.
We've been to Destin a few times and found there is another Donut Hole restaurant across from the Santa Rosa Wal-Mart. It was a lot less crowded and newer than the Donut Hole in Destin. It was soo yummy!

I only have two cons for this unit.
1.) The amount of steps. I knew there was going to be lots of steps when I booked this place, so just be aware for a nice workout each day. :)

2.) The carpet needs cleaning. My twin toddlers are crawling machines and their knees and feet were dirty after crawling around. I would suggest taking all the carpet out and replacing with tile, but I know that is a big expense.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. Waking up and just walking down to the beach and not having to think "okay, what do we need for an entire day at the beach?" was nice. With the twins, I could just walk back up and take them back for a nap if they got fussy. Or the adults could just walk back up if they forgot something.
Another plus was the parking. We didn't have to worry with finding a parking spot in a garage at a big high rise, which we loved.

Thank you, Judy, for the amazing first beach vacation with our toddlers. :)

Your age range 25-34
Kay Lea E
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We absolutely loved our stay at the Seahorse! The beach is only a few yards away and is stunning! The view from the 3 balconies is amazing. It offered close access to some shopping, restaurants, and cocktails. The condo worked out perfect for the 6 of us, we had everything we needed. Hope to visit again soon!

7 Aug 2017
Thank you so much. That means a lot to me that you had a good vacation
Thanks for renting and hope to see you soon
You were great guest and always welcome
Judy
Jaclyn B
“Mrs”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was AMAZING!! It was everything we hoped for and more!! If you are tired of the rif-raf of condos this is the perfect place for you to stay. The steps from your deck go straight to the beach...NO ELEVATOR FULL OF OTHER PEOPLE Your surrounded by private owners so the beach wasnt crowded like at condos either. Every beach trip I've ever taken I stayed at a condo. This townhouse was the BEST part of our vacation!!

13 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for the review. I am so glad your had a nice vacation, I try to make it nice for everyone. It means alot to me when someone enjoys their vacation. Thanks for the wonderful review. Hope you can come and stay again. I welcome great guest like your family
Carla W
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We couldn't have asked for a better place to spend our spring break! Being right on the beach was perfect for our family with two young children. Everything was just as pictured and better than expected. Extremely clean upon arrival and very well stocked with amenities. You have a great place, Judy! We hope to be back!

30 Apr 2017
Thank you very much I really appreciate the review. I also want my guest to enjoy everything. You were a great family. Hope you can come back to stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing