Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Olin Marler Fishing and Dolphin Cruises tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews gulf breeze gentle winds red snapper deep sea fishing caught plenty of fish great fishing these guys crew members took great care in season great trip dolphin cruise hook dramamine limit marie cooler
Reviewed 18 March 2018

What a great day on the water , saw a school of dolphins while being entertained by a informative crew...very informative and well worth the money. Recommended for young and old..water was a "little sporty" but the captian managed it quite well..

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Capt Roy and his crew are super nice and very good with kids. My 2 year old was the only kid on board during the sunset cruise we went on and they looked after her and showed her how to feed the seagulls. Capt Roy found a pod of like 10 dolphins and we were so close you could literally feel the water blast from their blow holes! It was a great trip! Tip for travelers: Parking and traffic is a challenge. Leave your condo or hotel at least an hour before your trip so you have time to get there, parked and checked in.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This was the third trip with Olin Marler Fishing. Our first was a bay fishing trip in 2014 on the Gentle Winds boat. Didn't seem to catch too much. The deckhands were very helpful as I had my two children with me for each trip.

In 2015 I took the kids out for a 6 hour fishing trip on the Gulf Winds boat. Much better fishing that time. Deckhands were even more helpful because of the amount of fish everyone was catching, still were able to help out my kids, at the time they were 14 and 11. We really enjoyed the boat, the ride and definitely all of the fish we caught. A really good time.

This year, end of July, we were going out again for our third trip (6 hour trip). We were not as fortunate this year. I forgot which boat it was, but after getting to our fishing spot and about 5 minutes after we started fishing we were told to reel them up because we had to head back because the boat was having engine problems. It seemed like it was going to be a good spot too; we had already caught 3 fish in just those few minutes.

Although it was disappointing, we would still let these guys take us fishing any time. They did offer to reschedule us for another boat that was leaving later that day but because of our schedule we were unable to go. So, they did give us a full refund.

We really enjoy fishing with them. They have always been great with my kids. Helping them out when they needed holding the fish while kids pose for pictures. One boat, they even had some freezer pops on the ride back in after fishing. Really good company.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

They took great care of us from the time we pulled in till we left. Loved the boat and the crew. Couldn't of done anything else to of made the trip any better.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I gave my dad a fishing trip for his Father's Day present! We researched to find the best boat for him, but ultimately made the decision based on a guys experience that we met at our condo. He had the best time and caught tons of red snapper and black snapper. He was so impressed by the crew and all of their hard work to ensure that everyone had a pleasurable experience. He talked on -and-on about how much fun he had and said he would definitely use this charter again.

Date of experience: June 2017