“Nicely decorated; easy access to beach”

Review of Crystal Sands 104B

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nicely decorated; easy access to beach”
Reviewed 6 February 2009 for a stay in August 2007

I enjoyed my stay here. The property was clean and tastefully decorated. I stayed on the bottom level, so I was able to walk out of the sliding glass door and onto the "boardwalk" area which lead to steps to the beach.
The pool, though small and in the parking lot on the opposite side of the building than the beach, was clean and an added bonus.
Free DVD rentals were included, but you have to go to the main office a couple of blocks away to get them.
My only negative was the TV. It would not operate with the DVD player. Maybe it was built in. To be honest, I cannot remember but they came and replaced it with a new TV while we were there. Other than this, which obviously wasn't technically part of the condo, everything was great.

Conveniently located.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing