“We had a great vacation in a wonderful comdo that...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Destin is amazing!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

My family went to Destin in June and foundt he weather, beach, and water to be amazing! The condo was nice and in a great location. We loved the convenience of walking out of the condo and being on the beach. The condo had a great view of the ocean, was clean but a little outdated. You need to remember to bring a hair dryer. I travel every week and stay in hotels and was used to a hair dryer being furnished and did not have one with me. The amenities are very limited so plan on grocery shopping right away. There isa grocery store very close. All of the staff were very friendly. We would rent from Shoreline Towers again.

AL
Reviewed 12 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Smyrna Tennessee
Reviewed 11 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
11 May 2013
Good Afternoon, Mr. Lester!

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay with us at Shoreline Towers in unit 2083. I apologize that your stay was not a positive experience. I am wondering if you could tell me more about what you came across during your stay in the unit.

I did not receive the photos that you mentioned and did not see anything specific mentioned. I truly want to make a difference in your opinion of us, so if you could please forward me the photos or let me know more specific information about the problems you found, that would be great!

You can call or email me and I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Andie Hamilton
Ky.
Reviewed 17 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great value for the price”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The suite was pleasant and comfortable. Everything worked as it should. Would definitelycomeback here again.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing