“Awesome condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
K6689HAba...
“Awesome condo”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We loved the condo so beautiful and very clean very quite awesome view lots of parking space felt very safe staying there

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
885merels
“Good and not so Good”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The pass code for key entry to the condo as provided by the rental agency was incorrect. When we called we again were given an incorrect code. Upon placing the third call we were placed on hold before finally getting the correct code. NOT GOOD!!! The video equipment was not hooked up and it took 3/4 day for the rental agency to get the second person to come and hook it up. The appliances worked well generally but the microwave blew a breaker. The space and layout of the condo was good including the kitchen . The balcony was good.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
St. Louis

Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
18 Jul 2013
Hi Ms. Newberry!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your stay with us at Shoreline Towers 2114. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we are not able to spend the amount of time that our guests do in the units to be able to see areas that need improvement.

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was not able to exceed your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your stay with me, I am happy to talk to you regarding the issues that you had and hear more about your experience.

We truly hope that you will come back to stay with Dale E. Peterson Vacations and if I can personally help with your accommodations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

Andie Hamilton
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing