“Excellent Stay”
Bunk Room
Welcome to Ciboney
Patio Sitting Area
Ciboney Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“need some repairs and bad odors”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Called to request repair with toilet, back door blinds and dripping kitchen sink but no return call from maintenance guy.

Management Response
18 Jul 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and we appreciate your feedback! I'm not sure why you say no return call was received because the toilet was fixed while you were here. Our maintenance coordinator was told to not worry about the blinds or the kitchen sink and to wait until you departed. All of the items have been fixed!

Management
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 10 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012

the customer service from aLexis was excellent. she made us feel like we were at HM.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing Conda for Small Groups”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in August 2011

This condo has a good sized living area and 2 nice sized bedrooms. The third "bedroom" is actually a bunkroom and would work well for small children. We actually used it for a golf club storage area while we were there. We enjoyed the large laundry room and the full-sized kitchen. The unit was comfortable for 2 couples throughout the visit. It is conviently located across the street from the beach with easy access ( a major plus as Miramar beach is beautiful!). I was a bit disappointed in the grilling area as it was a "community area" away from the condo. There was no grilling option on the condo patio.

Arkansas
Reviewed 1 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, Quiet and Relaxing Place to Stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Great location and easy to get to the beach. Thought the price was reasonable as well. The condo was roomy and comfortable.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing