“Absolutely Beautiful!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View From Private Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Beautiful!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Last year was our first year in Destin. The place we stayed was so dirty, we had to fully clean it ourselves the first day... Mop, bleach... And the company didn't care. This year was exactly the opposite. The condo was very clean, it past the dirty feet test. The view was gorgeous and the size was perfect for a family of four with high older teenagers. Beds were comfortable and had beautiful views as well. It was relaxing at night to sleep with the glass doors cracked to hear the soothing ocean. The only issues we had were, and are minor... The couch cushions are on their last leg, Tv's are older and the blender isn't the best ;-) all in all a great place to stay. I highly recommend in unit and facility as a whole. Sbt is a great place. Keys and codes to get to and from the beach. Bracelets to know who's allowed around the place, made us feel safe.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The condo is very comfortable with the exception of the hard king size bed which took several nights to get used to. I am also used to sleeping with a ceiling fan on all night and the east facing bedroom does not have one. The west facing bedroom was very comfortable and has a comfortable queen size bed and ceiling fan. The bathrooms were both roomy and clean. The largest of the bathrooms has a whirlpool tub and separate walk in shower. The tiles in the shower are very smooth and get very slippery, so you might consider bringing a shower mat for your safety. The condo has wonder views from both bedrooms and living room. It has a washer and dryer tucked away in the kitchen. There are plenty of dishes, pots and pans and small appliances for your needs. We were offered a free deep sea fishing trip and a day of golf but did not use them. You will also have your own assigned parking spot in the parking garage.

Check-in / front desk

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
2 Mar 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback. The items listed will be looked into immediately. I apologize that you ended up purchasing some needed items; however, it would have taken only one phone call and we would have purchased and delivered the items for you. We were not aware of the laundry issue and we will see if there is anything that can be done although in a condo building there usually isn't a whole lot of ventilation. We really appreciate your review and please let us know if you are coming to Destin again so that we can apply a discount to your stay.

Management
Tx
Reviewed 19 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
19 Oct 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review! The mattress was replaced as soon as we heard about it being uncomfortable, so please come back and stay again at Silver Beach 1102!

Management
Tx
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing