“Great location - beautiful beaches and water...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Boathouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location - beautiful beaches and water - close - nice home”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Newman-Dailey was wonderful to reserve and take care of things. The boat was a wonderful home. Just a short walk (appox 200 yards) to the beach, located in a residentail neighborhood. The home was just as described and clean and ready to use. Shops, restaraunts and other activities were also within walking distance or a within 1-5 mile drive such as parasailing, gulf fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, golf, putt-putt, go-carts, cruising the coast road, or just doing nothing. The house has a pool that is a typical, small residential pool with a decent size grass yard for kids to play as well, but we really had more things to do in the area so that we didn't really even want to use that feature. Spring Break weather has the air and water still cool, but we had a great time enjoying everything this area is rightfully famous for - sand, sea and vacation. Enjoy. We'll be back.

MS
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing vacation!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Our stay at the Boathouse was wonderful!! From check in to check out Newman Dailey was great to work with. Love the Crystal Beach neighborhood which has easy to access to the beach and everything else. Having a private pool is a plus for us in the evenings when we are grilling and just hanging out. We will definitely use Newman Dailey to book our next stay!

Leeds Alabama
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Abilene
Reviewed 3 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing