“Unorganized mess that ended with a beautiful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unorganized mess that ended with a beautiful beach wedding”
Reviewed 16 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The room quote that was given to me over the phone, was not the same price I was charged for the room. I also had to call multiple times because a confirmation email was never received. I arrived at the hotel after a 13hr drive, to find out that our room wasn't ready. Check in would have been better if I had received any information about my stay. As far as the room is concerned, it was nice and clean. The beds were amazingly comfortable as well!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
New Iberia LA 70563
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Foley Al
Reviewed 28 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
28 Oct 2010
Thank you so much for the review. It is unfortunate that there was a problem with this bed that we were unaware of until after departure. The situation has been remedied, as well as thorough inspection and deep cleaning of your room.

Thank you for accepting our gift of a free night stay. We loved having you as a guest and look forward to seeing you soon.

Our staff is ALWAYS available, this means any time of the night or day.

I will personally guarantee that your next stay will be exceptional!

Eunice The Innkeeper
A TripAdvisor Member
“Old Friends making new memories.”
Reviewed 22 September 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Our stay at the Beachside Inn was wonderful. We were only steps away from the beach and so close to the wonderful pool. The rooms were very nice; the beds extremely comfortable, a frig, toaster, microwave and a full size coffee pot were great to have. The lights in the dressing area were a little dim for putting on makeup but besides that I could not find a thing wrong with the room. Small complex with two entrances made it easy to come and go and location was close to plenty of dinning.

Travelling group: Friends

Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 99
Night
Week
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing