Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome Cruise

Took my Family out me my wife and my 3 daughters ages 13,12,and 6. My 6 year old Loves dolphins and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ronald B
via mobile
Great cruise!

This cruise was so much fun for my family! I have 2 small children (8 and 2) and they had a blast... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Voyage68544004229
via mobile

1,817 results
All reviews daniel webster sea quest sunset cruise captain nick saw dolphins great music dolphin tour complimentary drinks beautiful sunset boat ride wine and beer all ages highly recommend this cruise highlight of our trip these guys crew members super fun
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The daytime dolphin cruise with Eli and Cody was amazing! We took our two teenage daughters who were both thoroughly entertained the whole time (this is no small feat with teens). We saw dolphins including a baby dolphin. The crew kept us entertained and our drinks full. Would definitely do this again and highly recommend for adults and kids alike!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing ride. We had a great time and we were able to see the dolphins showing off -which we loved! The next time we come we have to experience the sunset cruise!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve rode the Seaquest the last few years for the dolphin ride. It was great and we saw a few dolphins in the beginning, we were surprised we didn’t see more because in the past they spent more time looking and we felt like they went through seeing dolphins really quickly so the kids were a little disappointed. Otherwise the ride was fun and the guys running the boat were great!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we have went on a dolphin cruise at AJ’s Watersports. We loved it just as much the second time. We saw so many dolphins ( they were everywhere) and Nick and Eli are the best! We will be back! Best time ever!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Attentive crew, amazing views of dolphins...they know how to find them and they make it fun! Great music. Great dancing if you’d like. Hard not to get involved! Drinks flow throughout the whole ride. Kid friendly. Kids got to drive the boat and blow the horn. I’ve taken this trip with adults and with kids. Fun every time! I always take the 1:00 trip. Eat lunch at AJ’s around 11ish and board right afterward when done. I will continue to book trips with Seaquest as this is the most fun I have had...and my guests agree! Purchase your tickets online is easy- pick up easy.

Date of experience: June 2017