“Amazing Pizza”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Vienna, West Virginia
“Amazing Pizza”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Visited this hard to find Pizzeria based on TripAdvisor ratings and what an amazing dinner! It is located in the Holiday Plaza in Miramar Beach and small/quaint. The service was awesome, call first to make a reservation. The owner came out to talk to us and they have another restaurant, Mama Clemenza's, which is known for their breakfast and will try next time. Had the Caprese salad and pizza-delicious!

Visited April 2012

East Tennessee
“Excellent food, atmosphere, and service!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This place is great! I am super picky about Italian food (and pizza especially) and the food was excellent! The atmosphere is like an old-timey Italian place... Nice ambience and dimly lit. We had a 2-year-old with us and they were very accommodating. I got the Linguine Corleone and it was AMAZING! Perfect al dente pasta and I could have chugged the sauce! My husband got the sausage pizza and it was oh so yummy. The crust was crispy and the toppings were warm and gooey. Our friends got a calzone and ravioli with vodka sauce and both got thumbs up! Basically, it was a great evening and we would definitely go back!

Westerville
“Wow! Reviews are deceiving”
Reviewed 15 April 2012 via mobile

We purchased three pizzas for two adults and four boys, large pizzas...the pizza was dry and we had to order two pizzas from Jets also to get enough. Not the worst pizza, but could have been better.

2 Thank Hapyjack
Northville, MI
“Very Nice Dinner”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Excellent meal! The service was fantastic, definitely the best we have had in awhile. It was actually a little nicer than I expected after reading reviews and seeing a few online pics. I was expecting it to be a more casual family pizza parlor but it was most definitely not that. The pizza and pasta dishes were excellent and came out super fast! I have 3 young kids and it was great to be in and out so quickly. Price were reasonable. I would definitely recommend!

Destin
“Best Italian Food in Destin!”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I live in Destin, so I have been to Fat Clemenza's many times and have never been disappointed. Every menu item I have tried is phenomenal. My favorite is the veal marsala and the wood fired pizzas, of course! Additionally, whenever I have friends or family come to town and ask where they should eat, Fat Clemenza's is always my recommendation!