“Deliscio!”
Review of El Coqui Bakery

El Coqui Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Deltona
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My Spanish friends suggested El Coqui and am I glad they did! The empanadas are excellent and the pastries- WOW! Been back twice already. Reminds me of the delicious food I had when traveling n Mexico.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I'm glad that we have this bakery in Deltona; their bread, pastries, alcapurias, quesitos and all the goods they served are always fresh and tasteful. Also, their employees are very friendly and always with a smile to give.

2  Thank Yohanna R
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Puerto Rican food. Hot sandwiches are awesome. Empanadas, alacapurrias, etc...really tasty. Is always busy so food is always fresh.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I visit this bakery/eatery once a week when I'm in the area. The pastries and breakfast sandwiches are delicious. The coffee is amazingly good. This is a family run place where they pride their business with cleanliness and prompt, friendly service. Bilingual staff, great food.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great cheese bread and choices of pastelillos. Nothing w/ pork on the menu, but no fear, plenty of other choices that are very tasty. I reside in Texas and this is one of my favorite spots when visiting the area.