“Another Broken Egg Breakfast”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #84 of 438 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Here I am again, enjoying a fabulous breakfast after a hard workout at the Y in Boynton Beach. Let's face it, I have a gret breakfast after every workout. Anyway, serving me this time was a lovely lady named Libby. True to form here, service was spectacular. Libby is friendly and had my coffee in front of me in less than a minute and the cup never ran out. I had my usual Monterey Omelet.. Libby made sure I had my Tabasco and Orange Marmalade, which they make on site. The Monterey Omelet comes with a fruit and an English muffin and one cannot have an English muffin and not have orange marmalade. Be that as it may, I will be back. Libby's service was stellar, the food was great as usual and the price was pretty good.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We were staying with family and wanted a place to go out and get a quick breakfast. They recommended the Broken Egg Cafe.
My wife had a ham and cheese omelet and I had the Carrot Bread Pancakes - both were amazing. The pancakes came with two eggs of my choice, and with a stake of 4 pancakes, this was far more than I could eat. No one goes away hungry!

Our total bill was under $30 for the breakfast. Samantha did a great job as our server.
If you go during the busy times (like Sunday morning breakfast) parking can be very tight, so be aware of that.

We would definitely recommend the Broken Egg.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thanks for visiting us for breakfast while in Delray Beach! Wow! Thanks so much for coming in and taking the time to write this great review. We are extremely pleased you highly recommend Another Broken Egg Cafe for a wonderful brunch experience. Safe travels back. Come see us again, next time your in Delray Beach!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We have eaten breakfast here many times and it has always been excellent. The food, the service, the atmosphere. My husband and I are both Gluten Free and we can substitute the bread products for GF pancakes which make us very happy!
Our server today was Kerry M and she was very pleasant and accommodating and did everything to make our breakfast complete.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks for all of your visits! We're thrilled you've enjoyed so many wonderful breakfasts with us! We're happy to hear that we are able to accommodate gluten free food for you and your husband! We hope to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Today, for breakfast, we decided to try Another Broken Egg in Delray Beach. We were pleasantly surprised with not only the menu but also with the service. When we pulled into the parking lot at the restaurant, I was less than enthused. We had previously tried the Boca location and vowed to never return. This location is a great place to try for a leisurely breakfast, brunch or lunch. Our server, Elizabeth D. (Libby) was extremely pleasant, helpful and attentive. Give THIS LOCATION a try, you'll be glad you did!

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thanks so much John! We’re happy you enjoyed your breakfast and service. We appreciate you stopping by for breakfast. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went here after a 15 mile run along A1A . Needless to say we were starving! The Service was quick and effective and friendly. There were so much on my plate that I wasn't able to finish it all and I was absolutely starving! Now let's talk about the cigarettes, deal changer! Just incredible, if you're hungry for breakfast this is the place to go in Delray.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Maura, thank so much! We're happy you enjoyed your effective and friendly service. We appreciate you stopping by for breakfast. Come see us again soon!