“Great Greek Gyro and Lamb”
Review of Zorba's Taverna - CLOSED

Zorba's Taverna
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Since opening this has become a favorite eating place for my wife and i. They have the salads that I remember from my archeological student days as well as modern variations on popular dishes. We have taken good friends as well as family here for filling meals. One great thing for my wife and I is that they deliver hot tempting food right to our front door. Since I have not been allowed to drive, I can surprise my wife with a favorite meal served to her by me.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

A night out with your friends . Great food , and amazing portions . We had lamb chops . Cooked to perfection . Those Greek potatoes and a Greek Salad .
Outside a organ player singing and people dancing .
Inside hustle and bustle with some breaking of the plates Opa we had a wonderful time !

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

It's like a scene out of My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Open kitchen, very busy, everyone running around. Great portion size and the food is the best. A must go.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

Small and intimate corner of Greece. The food doesn't even compare to any other Greek I've had. Staff is very friendly and customer service is also great. I recommend the Lemon Soup and Taramosalata Dip. As a bonus they deliver too!

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

I am not a huge Greek fan but the food I had here was very enjoyable. Gyro was excellent. Big portions and quick service. Will go again