“Food Tour Work Party”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I recently came to Cabana on a Food Tour of Delray Beach that my company did as an office outing. We had tostones done a few ways with a sour pisco. The original General Manager Mario greeted us and gave us the background about the restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was even better. I will be returning shortly. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to a few bars and restaurants to have drinks and appetizers. This didn’t disappoint! The bartender was great and told us about all of the different South American and Caribbean drinks they had. We opted for the mojitos and they were awesome! We also had tapas de gambas, which was a shrimp and garlic dish shelved with garlic bread. Outstanding! Would go again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Was told about “Cabana El Rey” by Anthony and Matt of “Craft Food Tours”.
Great place with fantastic service and exceptional food.
Started with “chicharrones and fantastic guacamole, coconut shrimp and empanadas, also fantastic.
Along with maybe one of the best “sangrias” I have ever had.
All the meals served to our table were cooked to perfection.
Although the service was great, Mario the manager came to our table to check on us several,times.
The desserts, which I think that we tried all, were just the perfect end to a perfect evening.
Would highly recommend Cabana El Rey to anyone who likes great food, drink and exceptional service.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

So this restaurant was amazing. Started with cerviche, then had that evening's special chicken appetizer from Peru that was to die for.
Diego our sever was from Peru, so he knew his way around then menu.
The Paella was incredible, spicy and flavorful. Lots of seafood and plenty of flavor.
Love this restaurant, as it's on Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach's main drag and the walk by show of people is so much fun and so entertaining.. Will eat here again on my next visit tp Delray Beach, Fl

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Had a fabulous lunch here on Sunday after touring the Delray Art Fest. WOW, the flavors of every dish (salad, appetizers & entree) were just fantastic. I'm still thinking about that garlic chicken dish. Even down to the drinks....the flavors of the traditional mojito (they used fresh sugar cane and mint) were great. I'm going back for sure!