“Fresh Sushi and A family atmosphere”
Review of Japango

Japango
Ranked #202 of 455 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Japango located in DMP, is a local Sushi restaurant with a family atmosphere. Christina always takes care of us and offers up the special of the day. One of my personal favorites is the mixed seafood with black bean sauce in crispy noodles. I recommend for a great dining experience.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

We could not bear to stay.

The place is dirty to the point that one felt uncomfortable being there, and, worse still it boded ill for any meal. This bad feeling was amplified by the server whose level of disinterest signaled another reason to leave before worse befell us.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

While we are not a sushi enthusiasts my wife and I joined a group of sushi lovers for dinner at Japango after looking at the on-line menu which showed numerous Chinese and Thai options. The sushi eaters were delighted with their dinners. They ordered a beautifully laid out enormous platter of assorted sushi rolls. I tried the one identified as a “softshell eel roll” since I love softshell crabs. If there was any softshell crabmeat in these “rolls” the flavor and texture was overwhelmed by the all the other stuff, especially the eel and eel sauce mentioned in the description. I must say however that the sushi lovers were thrilled. My wife and were disappointed in our tasteless Chinese dishes. Orange beef, a favorite of mine had little or no orange flavor since it had no orange rind in it. Usually a spicy dish this one desperately needed hot sauce. All of the noodle dishes including the Pad Thai suffered from a lack of seasoning. All in all the sushi lovers left happy and the Chinese/Thai lovers left sad. Popoo

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Good Japanese food right next to movie theatre. A bit pricey. Had the sushi rolls which were delicious.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a family member so I decided to try. We walked in to a sour puss reception. The waiter was ok. The food was a big disappointment. The sushi roll was boring tastewise. Topped with too much mayo like sauce. My padthai was over cooked, loaded with sugar and the tofu deep fried and soggy. If I wasn't hungry I would have walked out. For what we paid it was despicable. Never again.