“Happy birthday dessert ”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #78 of 452 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Online ordering made easy - accessible to select the desired dish - the process took only a few minutes and the preparation time was given along with the total due- after the preparation time I then went to pick up my order at the designated curbside pickup- the waiter came out to my vehicle and introduced himself as Adam- he was pleasant and informed me that my order was being boxed up- I informed Adam that I had a happy birthday reward that I wanted to claim- he said Happy birthday and would I like an appetizer or dessert- I selected a dessert to go with my order.

I'd recommend Carrabba's to anyone for lunch/dinner/ special occasion for dine in or carry out

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Not big on Italian food, as it is very heavy and fattening, but Carrabba's has a nice selection of healthier options. Went with a group of 6 people; my cousins, myself and my boyfriend. My cousins drove our server crazy and she was so nice and so patient. I wish I knew her name. I had the wood grilled tilapia and requested steamed broccoli, which I got a double order of, as opposed to the soup and salad, but I also asked for the balsamic vinaigrette to be omitted, and it wasn't. Everyone enjoyed their choices...chicken dishes, lasagna, etc....the usual Italian fair. It was a birthday celebration and our server brought a huge piece of cake for all 6 of us, although I didn't have any, but everyone said it was yummy. It was really crowded there and I don't know why, because there are so many restaurants around, Italian and others, that I couldn't figure out what the attraction here was. I mean, it was good, but there are lots of other choices that might be better, but I guess it's pretty inexpensive so that's a plus for some people. It is not on my list of places that I would frequent for dinner.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Carrabba's is one of my favorite Italian places to visit -I ordered the Carrabba's fettuccine pasta dish- very, saucey like I it and it was very tasty!! So creamy with mushrooms baby snow peas and grill chicken

My husband ordered the spaghetti and meatballs- he said it was flavorful and the meatballs were really tasty

I'd recommend those two dishes if you like pasta like we do!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We to Carrabbas last night with wife and brother in law for dinner. We each had a chicken dinner( Polo Rosa Maria for men Chicken Bryan for wife and brother in law) and each of us brought home a spaghetti and meatball dinner. Food was very good and server (Paul) was on his a game. Would definitely go there again

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Since my last review, I visited this particular Carrabas again, which is a stand-out eatery. The fact that you can get a three-course meal for one price on Mondays is worth highlighting! Their minestrone soup is unique! Not tomato-based and loaded with vegetables. Almost like a stew! Salad was fresh and house-dressing delicious! The entree I always select is Veal Marsala, generous and tender! They have eight other choices on this special menu. You can get either pasta or vegetable with your entree, which is important for a low-carb selection. Dessert includes cannoli or ice cream sundae. However for an additional few dollars, it can be upgraded to a specialty dessert!