“Locally owned”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 452 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Last night my husband and I decided that we wanted to order in pizza- but we didn't want to order from the typical pizza locations because we've had all of them already- we wanted to try some local pizza something with the gourmet taste --I would've given this all five stars because the pizza was tasty but the wait time was an issue- the quote wait time was 40 minutes-1hr however it took 2hrs & 30 minutes- when the driver made the delivery one part of the order was missing--however the driver had already left but it was notice within seconds of the driver leaving--and then called back to let establishment know that part of the order was missing and I was placed on hold--I was told that the driver was immediately turning around and coming back with the item--which ended up taking another 30 minutes so perhaps the driver made another delivery stopped and then return to our address--despite the timing issues the pizza was tasty and the missing item that I received after was forgotten was tasty and it was fresh as well--with the time discrepancy being so is why I cannot get up at 5 stars and being that the order was pretty much $30 bucks which is not a typical amount you spend at a pizza place--I factored in the quality of the pizza and the flavor and decided that I would order again maybe not delivery but the food is tasty.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was awesome! Heard nothing but praises for the restaurant that I picked for our class reunion / 60th birthday celebration! Thanks Mario, really enjoyed the dinner!

1  Thank 082357
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stay Away! It is a rip off restaurant. You order meal and the waitress adds a 10.00 salad. Food is just average. Too many other restaurants that include salad with much better food. Very unethical.

2  Thank E B
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We loved the food. Spaghetti and meatballs and Veal Parma. we're excellent. Blue hen from Brooklyn owner knows how to please the customers!

1  Thank Larry K
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Living in Delray gives one a lot of restaurant choices, and Fratelli's has also been high
on the list of favorites with us. Until tonight! One waitress in a packed house, slow
indifferent service, and The Worst Food Ever! Chicken Saltimbocca -- with angel hair pasta, all smothered in brown gravy! Doughy garlic rolls, and salad not included with
dinner ("Sorry, we stopped doing this.") We didn't ask for boxes, as one serving of this
badly-prepared food was sufficient. No more Fratelli's, after all these years. Another
one bites the dust. But BROWN GRAVY????

2  Thank joaniekins