“Awesome!”

Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 452 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was awesome! Heard nothing but praises for the restaurant that I picked for our class reunion / 60th birthday celebration! Thanks Mario, really enjoyed the dinner!

1  Thank 082357

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stay Away! It is a rip off restaurant. You order meal and the waitress adds a 10.00 salad. Food is just average. Too many other restaurants that include salad with much better food. Very unethical.

2  Thank E B
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We loved the food. Spaghetti and meatballs and Veal Parma. we're excellent. Blue hen from Brooklyn owner knows how to please the customers!

1  Thank Larry K
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Living in Delray gives one a lot of restaurant choices, and Fratelli's has also been high
on the list of favorites with us. Until tonight! One waitress in a packed house, slow
indifferent service, and The Worst Food Ever! Chicken Saltimbocca -- with angel hair pasta, all smothered in brown gravy! Doughy garlic rolls, and salad not included with
dinner ("Sorry, we stopped doing this.") We didn't ask for boxes, as one serving of this
badly-prepared food was sufficient. No more Fratelli's, after all these years. Another
one bites the dust. But BROWN GRAVY????

2  Thank joaniekins
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Excellent New York style pizza and other Italian favorites. This local Italian restaurant switched management and I even think ownership, and it's better than ever. First, the pizza is better than what I've had at many New York pizza eateries. The pizza is made with excellent crust and very high quality mozzarella cheese. It pulls when you bite into it, and it is so, so good. I've also tried their ravioli, shrimp and calamari appetizers, and lasagna, and everything is superb. Since my family and I go there at least once a week, we've all tried just about everything.

The atmosphere is also really good for a local establishment. The tables, booths, and lighting have been much improved, and there is usually Italian music playing in the background. There are also three TVs with subtitles, so if one has a sports bar mentality, there are TVs to watch.

What is best about Fratelli's, besides the food, is the service. Roxie is a most excellent waitress, and I just love when we get her to serve us. Since we are there so often, she knows what we want before we even order it. Of course, she double checks just in case we want to try something different. Also, the new manager/owner? is on site very often. I believe his presence keeps everything going smoothly.

Whether you're a visitor or a local, you must check this place out.

We last visited on Friday, July 7. All I have to do is say, "Let's go to Fratelli's," and the whole family is in.