“Greatest Value Fast Food”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #144 of 421 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Pollo Tropical is a great value and has really good, healthy choices. We go for the quarter chicken platter with rice and black beans. Fried plantains cannot be beat and the flan is good, too. The people are very efficient and friendly, the place is kept clean and the condiments are plentiful and kept refreshed. On many occasions, you'll get an opportunity for a satisfaction survey which is worth a BOGO on your next visit; and that value for two people is pretty much unbeatable!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The food was very delicious and the better fast food for your health. Everyone will find something they like there. A bit of heaven on your taste buds.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Even when I moved to the Carolinas I still raved about this fast food phenom...I absolutely LOVE the mango slushy drink...and anything that has black beans and rice..sign me up. I definitely recommend these locations to anyone looking for quick, great meals!!

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Our first time and not our last! Love Caribbean food served fast and affordable! Such a nice change from all the usual fast food chains. The chicken quesadilla wrap was delicious as well as the sweet plantains on the side. Also I loved the condiment bar. Didn't care for the mango iced tea so I probably wouldn't get that again but would definitely be willing to try all the other delicious things on the menu. Definitely something I can't wait to go back to Florida for since we don't have it in NJ.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Chicken and pulled pork are delicious. Rice and beans are simple but good sides. Dinner rolls are stale, cups to put sauce in are too small (they will give you 1 or 2 bigger ones if you ask). Skip the ribs.