“Good sushi”

Sushi Masa
Ranked #206 of 455 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Down to earth. Excellent prices. Excellent attention.
Smiles and disposition are best

Food was also good

At this moment my numero 1 sushi place in delray

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My pick me up , mood enhancing lunch. "Sushi with" is how I describe it. Lunch was $10.50. Besides my sushi it comes with salad, soup and chicken wings during lunch time. Leaves me with a smile AND a little left over sushi for later.
Sister store in Boca Raton has same deal. Selection includes Thai lunches as well. Try it, fresh and a real deal.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

The sushi is really good!! The price is not bad. The staff are really nice and courteous. If you're in the Delray Beach area and want some good sushi - check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Tim ka kai has a great kick to start your meal. Seafood salad is served fresh & in huge portion. Our favorite dish is Bangkok noodles served with fried egg. Clean restaurant & sushi bar.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I have been here 3 times and the sushi is ok. I like the Tom Kai soup I think it's called but the good part stops there. I had 2 hot dishes with my girlfriend and no taste. We both had 3 or 4 bites and kind of looked at each other for the others reaction and at the same time we said this food had no taste. We placed the dish to the side and our waitress who never checked to see if we were satisfied with our meal finally picked it up and as we said we didn't like it she didn't really care. No manager nothing. Also, the waitress was very rude and would run away as you were talking to her. I was going to let it go and just not eat there anymore but my GF insisted and talked to the Manager/server and he was nice and comped 1 meal which I thought was ok because at least there was an effort. I personally won't go back but my girlfriend will still order her soup to go. For that they reluctantly earn a second star.