“Great place”

Ranked #89 of 455 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Description: Cafe and Deli
Description: Cafe and Deli
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The display cases are loaded with good looking foods which tempt you into over buying and over eating! Bagels are pretty good and pastries are too. The non-bagel food is also good and the meals (breakfast especially) are reasonably priced and delicious.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

What a pleasure to find this New York style Deli in Delray. I had a craving for a hot pastrami on rye with a good mustard (not yellow). Totally satisfying.
Another visit, chicken with Pesto, yummy. White fish on rye, they nailed it.
I'm hooked.

Correction: The name is BAGELS WITH DELI

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Just went here for lunch-bagels are excellent with a generous portions going inside the sandwiches. Very fresh salads and great tasting meats. The place is large but still was quite full when we visited but a actually really liked the buzz. Service is efficient and helpful. Such a wide selection from breakfast eggs, panini, salads, bagels and burgers along with some excellent take home deli / salad counter. Very top quality.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

He would eat here everyday if he could. Service is fast, but the place is so busy you feel super rushed. Homemade breakfast potatoes are top notch! They have a nice variety of beverages to choose from as well. Wouldn't rush back myself, but I will take my Dad when he comes to visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

This place has the best chicken salad and the best bagels (in my opinion) in all of Boca and Delray. I am a former New Yorker so I speak from experience. What they are missing is a good, friendly and warm attitude. You may never witness a smile. I complimented the woman who runs the cashier telling her that the place was super efficient. She stared at me blankly, LOL. When I called in an order to pick up and the guy (owner) could not hear me well, I repeated what I wanted to order. Since he could not hear me well the first time, when he asked me again about the bagel and I said again...toasted, he basically yelled at me saying....what kind of bagel! These people are the stereotype for how much of the rest of the country views New Yorkers, as entitled and rude. Although I really like their food, I am giving them a 3 due to their attitudes.