“Dinner out with teenage son”

Dee Dee's Conch Rib & Crab Shack
Ranked #255 of 421 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bahamian
Reviewed 11 June 2016

This place has been here for years. IMOP is a local dive & is outstanding. Like an island spot, no frill.....i.e. no service, order & pick up @ window. Plastic forks, ketchup packs, & paper towel roll on the table. This time I brought our youngest son (age 15 & stands @ 5'10" & 180 lbs) to show that the restaurant world is not just Boca & high rent Atlantic Ave/Delray Bch. He devoured the cracked conch and is ready to go back.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Popped in one day at 12:30 to grab lunch. I was the only person in there. Had the conch fritters, they were good, loaded with conch, a bit in the greasy side, and a bit on the pricy side for just a cabin on the side of the road. Not sure if I would return. Wanted to try the ribs but they were very expensive.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

I tried this place for lunch today and what a treat. I had the cracked conch with dipping sauce and two of my co-workers had the fried sausage lunch with mac and cheese. We were all content with the price and the food!!! The service was fantastic I can't wait to try the ribs!

Food Taste : 8.5
Presentation: 8.5
Staff : 10
Cleanliness : 7.5
Overall : 9

Reviewed 17 June 2015

not for my taste. more for the local people that live around that neighborhood. Conch is not real and I cant believe this little shack has fresh fish.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

It might not look nice on the outside but Dee Dee's is a place to try some soul cooking. Went there for lunch. Had the ribs which were really good. They give you a lot and the cracked conch was delicious. Also had their Mac and cheese and corn bread. Reasonably priced. Will def be back!!

1  Thank lann718