“Friendliest Staff in Town”
Review of Bella Reina Spa

Bella Reina Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: This beauty spa in the heart of Delray Beach & South Florida, is the go-to spa for the best anti-aging facials, microdermabrasion, microcurrent facials, full body massages, Green Tea Oxygen Pedicures, natural and shellac spa manicures, and professional makeup artistry. Nancy Reagan's Delray day spa specializes in skin treatments and perfect eyebrows. Known in Delray Beach as the "first lady of health and wealthness" her spa is adorned with flocked wallpaper, and incredible crystal chandeliers. The spa offers luxury spa treatments by a highly trained team of professionals. The treatment rooms are the highlight of the spa with treatments ranging from non surgical facelift treatments to slimming infrared body wraps to therapeutic massages with a collagen facial masks. All treatments while relaxing focus on results. The front lobby of the spa is a small boutique with skin care, cosmetics, custom blend foundations and mineral powders, spa gifts and gift cards. Spa gift cards are available for every occasion. Also, check out our online shopping at MiBellaReina Bella Reina means beautiful queen in Spanish. Come in and relax and renew your Bella Reina.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great massage from Ainnes! If I can give more stars, I would! Staff is friendly and place is clean and chic.

tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Can't wait to tell Ainnes! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

It shouldn't be so difficult to find a decent mani-pedí in the Boca/Delray area. Came here on the recommendation of published positive reviews, but was completely underwhelmed. Small, friendly and very clean, but the $80 for the mani-pedí was way overpriced. The "Queens" pedicure did very little to make my feet feel new and the expanded foot and leg massage was literally under 4 minutes. There has to be a better nail salon in the area!

tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

What you experienced for the $80 was our basic spa manicure and basic spa pedicure. The more luxurious Queen's pedicure includes longer massage, a wonderful soak, keratin foot treatment and so much more. We apologize if there was confusion on the service you requested.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

As soon as we walked in, we felt very welcome. Nancy, the owner, was so nice. She offered us tea, water, or whatever we wanted right away. We were able to upgrade to whatever we wanted. Loved this spa!

tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! We loved having you visit and hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

From the very first step i took into the doorway i was greeted with warm, kind smiling faces. I could feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the world escaping my body. Bella Reina translated into english means beautiful queen and that was exactly how i was treated. Camille (the woman who works at the front desk) was simply a delight. She first asked if i would like any water or tea and then the woman who was to perform my facial and detox body wrap came to bring me into the room.

Laurel walked me through everything she was doing as she performed the services. She is very knowladge about the different products and i would definately go back again!