“Simply Five Stars”
Review of Bella Reina Spa

Bella Reina Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: This beauty spa in the heart of Delray Beach & South Florida, is the go-to spa for the best anti-aging facials, microdermabrasion, microcurrent facials, full body massages, Green Tea Oxygen Pedicures, natural and shellac spa manicures, and professional makeup artistry. Nancy Reagan's Delray day spa specializes in skin treatments and perfect eyebrows. Known in Delray Beach as the "first lady of health and wealthness" her spa is adorned with flocked wallpaper, and incredible crystal chandeliers. The spa offers luxury spa treatments by a highly trained team of professionals. The treatment rooms are the highlight of the spa with treatments ranging from non surgical facelift treatments to slimming infrared body wraps to therapeutic massages with a collagen facial masks. All treatments while relaxing focus on results. The front lobby of the spa is a small boutique with skin care, cosmetics, custom blend foundations and mineral powders, spa gifts and gift cards. Spa gift cards are available for every occasion. Also, check out our online shopping at MiBellaReina Bella Reina means beautiful queen in Spanish. Come in and relax and renew your Bella Reina.
Reviewed 14 January 2017

From the very first step i took into the doorway i was greeted with warm, kind smiling faces. I could feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the world escaping my body. Bella Reina translated into english means beautiful queen and that was exactly how i was treated. Camille (the woman who works at the front desk) was simply a delight. She first asked if i would like any water or tea and then the woman who was to perform my facial and detox body wrap came to bring me into the room.

Laurel walked me through everything she was doing as she performed the services. She is very knowladge about the different products and i would definately go back again!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Went to get a manicure on my "lunch hour" and it was fabulous getting a manicure in such a beautiful environment with fabulous customer service. A massage therapist actually worked on my stressed out shoulders while I had my nails done!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Came for my birthday and had a facial like I never had before and 5 days later I still feel the effects
Loved it and will be back
Also bought a body moisturizer recommended by the aesthetician that I love

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I moved to Delray 2 years back and wanted to find a great place to get a decent pedicure done. It's taken me 2 years to find this amazing place. Off course this place had great reviews but I still had to check it out. My first visit was awesome and am going back again his week. I had one of my sis in law visiting me and took her for the Spa pedi and she loved it. Taking another sis in law to Bella on Thursday. So, now there is no more hunting. It's pampering time for me. Thanks a lot to all the staff members!!!

1  Thank Devina N
tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you so much Devina! We love having you as a client!!!