Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviewed 1 October 2018
goldenbrenna
Orlando, Florida
via mobile
The best in the area! Nancy knows her stuff

Reviewed 21 September 2018
Brittany C
Jupiter, Florida, United States

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I would give this a hundred stars if it were an option. First of all, they actually GREET you with a genuine smile and a handshake. The spa decor is lovely. They stayed open later on Sunday since I booked a later appt. The pedicure is hands down the best pedicure in my lifetime. They pay attn to detail. They offer water or wine right away. The water has lemons in it! Come here ONE time and you shall be hooked for life. I was actually already thinking about how many times a month I could drive down here from Orlando just to visit Bella Reina! Please make this your next stop. You won't regret it! Bella Reina puts all spas I've visited to shame. Even the Ritz Carlton Spa pedicurists are't this nice and attentive!

1  Thank goldenbrenna
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The best in the area! The natural nail polish is the most impressive manicure I've ever had---I'm able to keep my manicure in prime state and it lasts for weeks! And it doesn't hurt to take off (like gel polish). This and a Green Tea pedicure (OH WOW! What an experience) are the only services I've gotten so far, but TRUST ME--i'll be back for more! I can't wait for my body treatment!! Well done, Nancy.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This was my second time to visit, and I was not disappointed! My first visit was in preparation for my wedding, where I got one of the most relaxing massages I've ever had, plus a fantastic mani/pedi. Since then I've moved out of state. I was back visiting and decided to take a "me" day. Jessica did my pedicure. She was friendly, kind, and did a great job! The spa is pretty and clean, with a great atmosphere. The pedicure was done with vegan friendly nail polish, which is awesome! Visit! You'll love it!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Such a cute little spa. Relaxing music in the background. Everyone is so pleasant. A huge shout out to Debbie for my amazing massage. I am making this a must do on every visit to Delray.

1  Thank Angelwings25
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I had a wonderful experience. I plan on going back and not only getting my eyebrows done but a pedicure and a massage.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Deborah gives the best massages. I have been to her several times and she is excellent. I would highly recommend her.

1  Thank Bridgitdelray
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great massage from Ainnes! If I can give more stars, I would! Staff is friendly and place is clean and chic.

tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Can't wait to tell Ainnes! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

It shouldn't be so difficult to find a decent mani-pedí in the Boca/Delray area. Came here on the recommendation of published positive reviews, but was completely underwhelmed. Small, friendly and very clean, but the $80 for the mani-pedí was way overpriced. The "Queens" pedicure did very little to make my feet feel new and the expanded foot and leg massage was literally under 4 minutes. There has to be a better nail salon in the area!

tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

What you experienced for the $80 was our basic spa manicure and basic spa pedicure. The more luxurious Queen's pedicure includes longer massage, a wonderful soak, keratin foot treatment and so much more. We apologize if there was confusion on the service you requested.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

As soon as we walked in, we felt very welcome. Nancy, the owner, was so nice. She offered us tea, water, or whatever we wanted right away. We were able to upgrade to whatever we wanted. Loved this spa!

tanancy, Owner at Bella Reina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! We loved having you visit and hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

From the very first step i took into the doorway i was greeted with warm, kind smiling faces. I could feel the stress of the hustle and bustle of the world escaping my body. Bella Reina translated into english means beautiful queen and that was exactly how i was treated. Camille (the woman who works at the front desk) was simply a delight. She first asked if i would like any water or tea and then the woman who was to perform my facial and detox body wrap came to bring me into the room.

Laurel walked me through everything she was doing as she performed the services. She is very knowladge about the different products and i would definately go back again!