“Quality, Quaint, Quiet: Quintessential Delray Beach Spa”
Review of Bella Reina Spa

Bella Reina Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: This beauty spa in the heart of Delray Beach & South Florida, is the go-to spa for the best anti-aging facials, microdermabrasion, microcurrent facials, full body massages, Green Tea Oxygen Pedicures, natural and shellac spa manicures, and professional makeup artistry. Nancy Reagan's Delray day spa specializes in skin treatments and perfect eyebrows. Known in Delray Beach as the "first lady of health and wealthness" her spa is adorned with flocked wallpaper, and incredible crystal chandeliers. The spa offers luxury spa treatments by a highly trained team of professionals. The treatment rooms are the highlight of the spa with treatments ranging from non surgical facelift treatments to slimming infrared body wraps to therapeutic massages with a collagen facial masks. All treatments while relaxing focus on results. The front lobby of the spa is a small boutique with skin care, cosmetics, custom blend foundations and mineral powders, spa gifts and gift cards. Spa gift cards are available for every occasion. Also, check out our online shopping at MiBellaReina Bella Reina means beautiful queen in Spanish. Come in and relax and renew your Bella Reina.
Reviewed 14 July 2015

In a word, care. There's no substitute for genuine care, attention and follow up in this industry. I've been going to Bella Reina Spa for over three years and always feel 'special'. Nancy Reagan and her staff maximize all parts of their spa to make it feel like a secluded safe haven. The rooms are warm and tranquil - the perfect ambiance after a long day's work. The best review I can honestly give to the spa, is that I know before I book that I am going to feel better after leaving. If you're looking for results, quality services with quality product ingredients, care and attention to detail - look no further than Bella Reina Spa.

1  Thank Roar Lions R

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Oh my gosh! This is the best day spa ever! I was on vacation with my family, needed a break from everything and came into the Bella Reina Spa....I was so happy I did!
Everything was perfect, they pampered me and made me feel like I was ready to deal with my small children again! ha
It was just great to slow down for a few hours, I will for sure come here again and would give a great recommendation to anyone in the area to come in and let them take care of you!

2  Thank Sherroll S
Reviewed 2 July 2015

I can easily say that this place gives the BEST facials I have ever had.
I have had many facials from different spas around South Florida & Chicago but it has never been better than at Bella Reina Spa.
Nancy did an awesome job, she is simply the world's best esthetician.
Going back for more!
#Addicted

3  Thank Carlos M
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would highly recommend Bella Reina Spa to anyone looking for a more intimate experience rather than going to a high traffic loud salon.

Bella Reina makes you feel relaxed the minute you walk into the door just from the inviting atmosphere. Its beautifully decorated and the music is relaxing.

My friend and I went for massages that her husband booked for us. Her husband forgot to mention my friend was pregnant at the time and the ladies at bella reina quickly made adjustments when we showed up to make sure my friend and her baby belly were comfortable during her massage.

Our massages were amazing and the ladies at Bella Reina went above and beyond to make our
experience relaxing and enjoyable.

2  Thank Karly M
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you are looking for a quaint friendly spa...this is it! I was in desperate need of a massage and pedicure. Perfect rainy day to relax, The spa had lost power because of the storm, but you would never have known. It was business as usual and no one missed a beat. My massage was with Bonnie, who was very friendly and excellent and working on the spots that needed it most. The massage tables are the most comfortable I have ever experienced. After that, I moved onto my pedicure with Karla. She was so accommodating and she really loves what she does...and you can tell with her attention to detail. All of the tools they use are sterilized or new for each use. I would highly recommend this spa to anyone who wants a welcoming, non-pretentious atmosphere. I will definitely come back on my next vacation!

2  Thank chargotwins