“Cut 432 Best Fla Steakhouse!”
Review of Cut 432

Cut 432
Reserve with OpenTable
Cut 432 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 455 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: USD 40 - USD 60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Dinner: Sun-Tues 5:00pm - 12:00am Wed-Sat 5:00pm - 2:00am
Description: Cut 432 is a modern steakhouse & bar concept offering a welcome departure from the “stuffy” atmosphere of conventional "men’s club" classic steakhouse environments. Our dining experience is the newest development by the hip founders of The Modern Restaurant Group, Brandon Belluscio & Brian Albe. Cut 432 presents an avant-garde modern steakhouse dining experience with a primal focus on beef sourced from the world’s top ranchers and artisanal producers. Decorated executive chef, Anthony Pizzo, invented dishes that will heighten and delight each one of the senses. Presenting the “ultimate experience” in the unbeatable hip ‘see and be seen’ setting, Cut 432 will appeal equally to sophisticated female and male dining aficionados. Guests can expect to receive exceptional guest service, tableside education on offerings, alongside a vast selection of rare vintages from select boutique wineries.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Always on the money from the opening apps through the entire menu
We love the tuna tartare app best its absolutely fantastic. Main courses from the lobster to all the steak dishes simply superb. Whatever your desire cut 432 is number one good,decor service dont miss out.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and great service with my Enterprise colleagues.
I have been to Cut 432 before and this time it was even bette than my previous visit

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The reservation started off rocky but rebounded (9/8/18 @ 7pm). I used opentable and the website does not let you pick indoors or outdoors, so I commented that I wanted indoors and indicated that it was a special event. Kayla was kind enough to call and let me know that they only had outside available. This was an anniversary dinner/belated honeymoon so outside was not going to do. Kayla and Angela managed worked their magic and got us inside. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and seated immediately. At first glance the restaurant is warm with white and color palate, and has a chic vibe with tufted high booths, chandeliers and luxurious looking chairs. The booth we sat in was comfortable! My only "complaint" about the inside was that it definitely was noisy that I had to ask my husband to repeat himself multiple times throughout our dinner (we went to a bar with live music- sat near the band and I could still hear him over this place). The bar was more industrial looking with exposed duct work but it was in a tasteful fashion, and separated from the primary dining area so that was aesthetically pleasing and well thought out. The waiter came by within a few minutes and took our drink order efficiently. Warning: This establishment does NOT sell half bottles of wine or champagne (I have been at high end restaurants that offer half bottles) but the waiter shot me down almost as if it was offensive to ask but I just let that go, because he was otherwise fantastic!

We ordered the following apps:
*Lobster bisque- Was very one noted and left a strange aftertaste for me, and I know I have had better elsewhere.
*Crab cake- Was the BEST I had in my entire life.
Too often I have been disappointed but this was different in the fact that it was fresh and full of crab not filler.

We ordered the following for dinner:
*Potato gratin- Was amazing! It was rich tasting and the texture was perfect and well cooked. (Tip- the roasted garlic that is served with a steak definitely takes the potatoes to a whole other level)
*Mushrooms- Was fresh, earthy and well prepared. I felt it was a large side dish, even for two people.
*Delmonico (medium rare plus)- Was cooked to perfection, tender and didn't even need a sauce. It was the first time I had delmonico and I am definitely a fan. They were kind enough to split the delmonico for us and serve on two separate plates (at no "sharing charge"). We shared the steak because we had ordered 2 apps, 2 sides and planned on desert.

Desert:
Cheesecake- we shared this and it was graciously given to us compliments of the house for our anniversary. It was a ricotta cheesecake which I love and prefer to traditional. It was creamy, light and not too sweet. I could definitely eat this again!

Over all my star deductions was as follows:
-1 star, for the noise level- that really was a downer
-1 star, for the lobster bisque

Overall experience and ambiance was great. I will just return either when they first open or before they close to avoid the obnoxious noise level, and will skip the bisque in the future.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

First let me say that the service was outstanding. We had a guys night out with five at the table and Angel was extremely attentive and on top of his game.

For appetizers the table shared meatballs, tuna tartare and crab cakes. All very good.

I was very much looking forward to a veal chop as I don't have occasion to enjoy them very often. This was a huge disappointment. It was extremely fatty and difficult to cut through. Not tender at all and to the point where it almost seems that there was as much meat as fat.

My guests seemed to enjoy their steaks, I only wish I'd made the decision to go with that.

I would go back, everyone deserves a second chance. However, the thing I was looking most forward to was an epic fail.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Food was excellent........I had the shrimp scampi which as colossal shrimp served with a veggie. My husband had a butterflied pork chop special and he was also very pleased. Our server (so sorry, I forgot his name) treated us to a cheesecake dessert since this was our first time at the restaurant. I don't like cheesecake but have to admit it was sooo light and airy.........delicious. I was really impressed by this restaurant's customer service. In addition to the complimentary dessert, I also received a phone call a few days later to check in on my experience. It was a welcome change to have a business care so much about my experience. Well done Cut 432!!

Date of visit: August 2018