“Eh”
Review of 1000 Degrees Pizza

1000 Degrees Pizza
Ranked #286 of 427 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The size of the pie is about equal to one real my slice. For the money not a good deal at all. I'm both visits, my request of well done was ignored. If you have a bogo go otherwise try blaze pizza five minutes south on federal.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Another pizza franchise that specializes in custom made to order pizza.

I think Blaze is a better pizza.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

1000 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria is like a buffet were you can select the toppings that are displayed like a salad bar. It is cook within minutes and has a great flavor. They have Trivia and karaoke nights and large selection of beer.Good service and nice place.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

called in an order and was told it would be ready in 5 minutes. Hit a few traffic lights and was 4 minutes late. Waited another 5 minutes to be assisted. The cashier told me the pizza would be ready in 5 minutes. Wondered why I call ahead and wondered if the staff failed high school math. I left before I got the pizza. I'll stick with Blaze. Big waste of time.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We are fans of Blaze Pizza and wanted to see how this compared, as it is closer to home for us. Sad to say, no comparison. Toppings and price are very similar. I admit to being a New York pizza snob, but to me the crust tasted like cardboard, and the crust makes the pizza. Very disappointed.