“More Enjoyable than Seasons”

Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 427 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Description: An upscale-casual award winning farm-to-table restaurant serving a seasonally changing menu with most items under 500 calories sourced from 75 local farmers - paired with an extensive wine list featuring 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beer.
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We stop in to Harvest about every 3-4 months for the seasonal menu changes. When we arrived, our reservation was immediately honored. It was a nice evening, so we opted to dine Al Fresco. Their patio is much quieter than inside seating. Our server was amazing. He really knew the menu and was able to make informed recommendations instead of just trying to “sell” the special. We started with the Pear & Bleu Flatbread and the Tuna Poke. They were tasty and went well with the variety of cocktails we ordered. By the way, the drinks are “full pour”. We ordered Pan Seared Rainbow Trout, Seared Sea Scallops, Steak & Wedge and Braised Short Ribs. All entrees were served at the same time and the presentation was “eye candy”. All agreed that their food was as ordered with wonderful flavoring. The Steak & Wedge as more than a meal since the portion of steak was generous and the wedge was more like a half. We concluded with mini desserts and coffee. The one thing I like about Harvest compared to Seasons is that it is more on the casual side and the service is friendlier.
Their menu accommodated vegetarians and vegans and has gluten free options and they have free WiFi. There is also free parking. Will probably be back before the change of seasons.

The Dave Magrog... G, Public Relations Manager at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! It's wonderful to hear you have enjoyed your visits with us and we appreciate your honest insights!

Our winter menu debuts on Wednesday so we hope to see you in again to find some new seasonal favorites!

Have a great day - thank you again for your time!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We came in close to closing and really appreciated the staff allowing us to sit at the bar.

I had the salad and added chicken it was good, nothing that I would make a special trip for.

My girlfriend had the squash spaghetti. Honestly, this was the smallest portion I’ve ever seen. It was a few large tablespoons at best.

The atmosphere was very nice and the staff pleasant. I think I will stick to drinks.

We're sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us more. Our entire management team has been made aware of your feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further with our General Manager Phil (pcugliotta@harvestseasonalgrill.com) please feel free to reach out to him at any time.

We apologize about this again - have a great day!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

After several visits to Harvest Seasonal grill we have found inconsistencies in the food and service. The ambiance is lovely but noisy as the evening go on.
The service is sometimes great, sometimes not. Employees are friendly enough.
Our meals have been good, but often one or two things get in the way of it being great. Burned Brussel sprouts, leaving something off the sandwich ordered, etc. We return because it is good and convenient, and a good value. Hopefully the kitchen & management will work towards Great!

We're very sorry about the issues you have experienced with us during your visits. I have forwarded your feedback to our entire management team including our Executive Chef so they can address this immediately.

If you would like to follow up with our General Manager Phil (pcugliotta@harvestseasonalgrill.com) at any time - please feel free to reach out.

We apologize about this again!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My companion and I dined (?) there last night before going to the theater. The night was beautiful so we opted to eat outside. My companion ordered the Pan Seared PA Rainbow Trout with Fennel Spiced Mushrooms, Israeli Apple-Celery Slaw, Horseradish-Pumpkin Seed Pesto, and Cauliflower Purée. I ordered the Cedar Roasted Organic Salmon with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Asado Grilled Carrots, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Garlic-Lemon Yogurt, Grilled Lemon . Our server, Steph, told me they cook the salmon medium. I said fine. It took quite a while until our entrees were served. When I started to eat the Salmon, it was basically raw inside. If I wanted raw Salmon, I would have gone to a Sushi Bar. I did tell our server and she did ask if I wanted to send it back, but that is something i am loathe to do. Also being worried about time constraints to get to the theater, I nibbled at and around the fish. My companion's Trout was good and she gave me some as the portion was large. This is about all I can review for this restaurant. I don't think I will return.

The Dave Magrog... G, Public Relations Manager at Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

We are so incredibly sorry about the experience you had with us - this is in no way our standard and our entire team has been made aware of your feedback. Is there any way you would be willing to reach out to our General Manager Phil (pcugliotta@harvestseasonalgrill.com) so we can get more details about your experience as well as try and make this up to you personally?

Thank you for your time, and we are so sorry about this again. We hope to hear from you -- have a great day!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Chef Bill has knocked tonight's special out of the park... Grilled bone in Duroc pork chop with a bourbon soy glaze. Bloody butcher grits with a touch of cheddar and caramel compound butter with orange ginger carrots. This is a perfect pairing with my bourbon of choice tonight... Woodford Reserve! Seriously... This is a monster of a dish. This is not one to miss. The orange ginger carrots and the soy glaze... With carmel compound butter just enhance the Woodford. The balance and flavor profile is absolutely perfect.

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - it's so wonderful to hear you enjoyed your meal and hope to have you back in again soon!

Thank you for your time and feedback - have a wonderful day!