“Love the beach life!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bellacibe...
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Love the beach life!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Love the beach life! In between buying and selling a house we rented there for a month and it felt like we were on vacation every day! The manager Stefanie was incredibly friendly and she made sure my kids had everything they needed to be comfortable. We loved walking over to the beach and then jumping in the pool afterward. Plus there is a huge backyard for play time so our kids could play football and soccer at anytime during the day! I definitely recommend this place to anyone that loves the beach, especially folks that have never lived by the beach.

Your age range 35-49
teenabeat...
Halifax, Canada
“Great location, close to beach and short walk to main strip, super clean and very relaxing”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I just visited this April and dealt with the super friendly and efficient Manager, Stefanie. She helped me with my booking and made sure I had everything I needed at arrival to be comfortable. The unit is extremely clean, modern and a block to the beach and short walk to the main strip. The units are quiet and I had a very relaxing stay. Thank you Stefanie for making me feel at home and I will return again, was very sad to leave but will be back soon I hope.

Your age range 35-49
Gabriel D
“Love Summerwinds, Hope to Be Back Soon!”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed for 2 months for work and absolutely loved it here. 50 yards from the beach. Has its own pool. Washer & dryer in my unit. Stefanie was an awesome property manager and I hope to be back for work as soon as possible!

P.S. Gas grill in the back yard. Cooked burgers every day off!

Travelling group: Solo
TS7101
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great 1-Story Hotel with New Life In Deerfield Beach Florida”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Just a quick review of this very nicely located hotel/suite in Deerfield Beach called Summerwinds Villas. We stayed in mid April,and most of the spring breakers had left.
The first and foremost important thing I noticed was how clean EVERYTHING was!
Not only a clean (and easily accessible ) parking area , but the unit we stayed in (#1 ) was spotless.
The ceiling fan blades were dust free, the tiled floor, not a speck of dirt!, Kitchen cabinets, dishes ,sink area, fridge ...CLEAN!!!
The same with the bedroom, ..clean ,well appointed with a new type of one piece mattress bedding..(Memory Foam??),not sure but very comfortable. Gave a great sleep!! King size mattress..
The bathroom has a walk in shower ,no tub, which was perfect for our stay.
All newer tiling and granite countertop.
Let me state that this unit has been through a remodel and has all new appointments throughout. New Stainless appliances,granite countertops, newer washer/dryer , furniture ,two flat screen tv's, kitchen has all utencils ls in this unit and was hourly stocked for a weeklong to an extended stay.

The beach was directly across the street on the ocean side of the Embassy Suites Deerfield which is the view from the pool area outside your door. So about 150' away..There pool is small but is wet and very nice for the small yet very comfortable Villas your staying in. There are lounge chair for the pool and there are beach chairs, some other things for the beach that you can use.
There is also a patio set and grill and a great outdoor seating area in the rear of the place, along with the outdoor chairs in front of each unit in the courtyard/pool area.
I believe this was once a nice little 6 unit, mom and pop kinda place from yesteryear... and you know what, it still IS!! It's quaint, small, has character...
The exception is that it has been brought back to life in this time and era we live in now. And the current owners have done a great job with what they have done to update it.
Stephanie was our contact and was always easy to reach at anytime i called her.
Summerwinds Villas are very close to restaurants , groceries, the pier, and easy to drive around to and from.
I would not hesitate recommending this Summerwinds Villas to anyone, and will definitely be back to stay with them again.
I hope you can enjoy your stay as much as I did!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: Cheap, cheap grill
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AlabamaGe...
Alabama
“Immaculate Property and Superb Service”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We visited in April, 2016 and were welcomed by the competent and 5-Star Manager, Stefanie, upon our arrival. The unit was inviting, extremely clean, and had everything we needed for a two week visit. Units are one short block to the beach and very quiet. Our visit was particularly special as we met others staying at the units who were looking for the exact type vacation as we were, relaxing, quiet, and comfortable. Thank you Stefanie for providing us with the break from our everyday hectic life. We will return every year and hopefully, several times during the year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing