All reviews front desk across the street breakfast staff oceanfront view beach access nice pool pool and hot tub first floor would definitely stay here again a great stay pool area very nice hotel family vacation bike week daytona hgi balcony
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Experienced staff, Fantastic Breakfast, Great Location, expertly cleaned & maintained property. All in all the hotel was a wonderful place to stay for the evening and I would definitely choose to stay there again given the choice!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
DABOF-HGI, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very happy to hear you found the hotel and staff to your liking! I hope we can welcome you back in the very near future!!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

My wife and enjoyed our stay immensely. The hotel was very clean and the staff was kind and helpful. We felt the breakfast should be included for Hilton Honors Members. With that said we walked half a mile for breakfast each morning due to the price of breakfast offered at the hotel. If you and your family want a relaxing hotel for a vacation then this is the place for you.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with a lack of a free continental breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn hotels offer a full cooked to order hot breakfast at a cost specified by our property instead of a free limited continental breakfast that other brands may offer. If you would like for the cost of our cooked to order breakfast to be included with the room rate during future stays, please know that you can inquire about our Bed and Breakfast package. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn! The location just can't be beat. Beach front, shopping center (Publix, Walgreens, Marshall's) right across the street and minutes to other Daytona eateries and shopping. We had a late check-in and staff was very accommodating, pristine room as well. Each staff member I encountered was very friendly. The breakfast is $12.95, about the same you'll pay at Denny's across the street or the IHOP down the road. The breakfast was very good in my opinion. Pancakes, French toast and omelettes were made to order. The hotel runs out of beach/pool towels super early, so I would suggest bringing your own beach towels or pick one up at Marshall's across the street. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a newer, clean, friendly beach front hotel. The picture is the beach view from the hotel swimming pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DABOF-HGI, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you so much for this candid and detailed review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We really do have a delicious breakfast! I hope we can welcome you back in the near future!!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I had a wonderful stay and the staff was very nice! would recommend to anyone needing a nice clean and decently affordable hotel. The only thing i wish is that the outside bar by the pool have a menu instead of having to know exactly what you want.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will bring your comments about a menu for outside beverage to our managers! I hope we can welcome you back in the near future!!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We decided to spend the weekend on the beach before the family went to Orlando to visit the parks. Decided to book the Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront because of the location, it was newer, and the price.

The check-in process was easy and quick. Front desk was very friendly and helpful.

We got the deluxe oceanfront room that has a smaller room with a twin bed attached to it. The room itself was very clean and spacious. The view of the ocean was spectacular, especially at sunrise.

The pool is a little smaller but was always clean and lights up purple and pink at night creating a very cool experience for night swimming. There is also easy beach access.

We did not eat at the hotel because we felt the price for breakfast was a bit much for a breakfast that most hotels provide at no charge. There are plenty of restaurants nearby if you do not want to spend $12 a person for breakfast.

Other than the front desk, we did not interact much with staff so I cannot provide much feedback on that.

Overall, a very good hotel for a family on a beach vacation. We will be back to this one for sure.

Room tip: The deluxe rooms have a small annex room attached with an additional bed and a view of the ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for your candid review on our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I am sorry to hear that you were displeased with the price of breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn hotels offer a full cooked to order hot breakfast at a cost specified by our property instead of a free limited continental breakfast that other brands may offer. If you would like for the cost of our cooked to order breakfast to be included with the room rate during future stays, please know that you can inquire about our Bed and Breakfast package. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!