Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 111
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 267
USD 183
HolidayInn.com
USD 81
USD 198
USD 178
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 260
USD 239
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 120
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 85
USD 70
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 151
USD 136
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskacross the streetbreakfast staffocean viewdaytona beach oceanfrontbeautiful hotelrestaurant staffoceanfront roompool areabeach accessfirst floorwould definitely stay here againpool and hot tubnice poolgreat place to staybed was very comfortableexcellent stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our room was beautiful. The decor was lovely. We enjoyed our Oceanfront view with balcony room. Our room was ok as far as cleanliness. The breakfast offered in the hotel restaurant was awful and expensive. Our room was poorly cleaned when we arrived. There were little bugs flying around the room. We found goldfish crackers on the floor as well as cheese marks on the bedspread. Front desk service was excellent. The pool and hot tub outside was relaxing. The gym was great. I expected more for the price we paid.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
DABOF-HGI, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of food you expected. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with a lack of a free continental breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn hotels offer a full cooked to order hot breakfast at a cost specified by our property instead of a free limited continental breakfast that other brands may offer. If you would like for the cost of our cooked to order breakfast to be included with the room rate during future stays, please know that you can inquire about our Bed and Breakfast package. I am so sorry you found you room unacceptable. Our team works very hard to keep every room and bathroom clean; we strive to exceed expectations every day. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and know I will address your feedback directly with our team. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. We booked through a third party which I wouldn’t recommend. We were on holiday and didn’t spend 2 nights in the same hotel.

The staff were friendly. We had a view of the ocean from the side of the building. It was quite foggy the day we were there. The beach is lovely. There is a pool and the kids seem to be having fun there.

Our room was spacious and certainly met our needs. There is a Keurig machine to make your morning coffee and a microwave. The hotel is about a 20 minutes walk from what I would consider to be the busy part of Daytona Beach (around Bubba Gump restaurant). Great place to stay if you want a family friendly place or a quiet place to lay your head.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
DABOF-HGI, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking! We sincerely appreciate the compliments to our staff. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest, and I am so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really liked the beach front room. Loved the view. The restaurant food was also good. It was easy to find other options nearby. The only complaint is the internet connection. It was poor and very slow. There was no download power. Otherwise, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DABOF-HGI, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel, view, and restaurant to your liking. Thank you so much for the stellar rating!

We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the wireless internet service and apologize that it didn’t meet your expectations. I will address your feedback directly with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Meredith G.
Guest Services
Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Rude staff, Rude Manager & disgusting room!!! Our room had some sort of red stains on the carpet that we later learned was blood! The sheets had not been changed from the people before us. They had stains & hairs on them. When we requested clean sheets the 2nd set was also stained. Then when we put the new sheets on ourselves we discovered one of the pillows had a blood stain on them (so that must have been what was on the floor.) The Manager did not apologize or even care, so we checked out & went to a new hotel. The 2nd hotel was fantastic! Very good decision to leave!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank C D
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear C D,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Miri L.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I booked this hotel at a great rate ($115) and the room (804) was fabulous. Nice balcony overlooking the ocean. Room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very nice and attentive. Breakfast was served made to order and delicious. The hotel had designated parking for motorcycles during Dayton Bike Week at the front entrance, which was very nice. The pool looked nice but weather was a bit too chilly for me to try. I would recommended this location and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Room 804 was great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
DABOF-HGI, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your room with the balcony over looking the ocean to your liking. I will pass your compliments along to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Meredith G.