All reviews front desk across the street breakfast staff oceanfront view beach access nice pool pool and hot tub first floor would definitely stay here again a great stay pool area very nice hotel family vacation bike week daytona hgi balcony
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Nicole and Mishka were at the reception desk. These two were so respectful and helpful. They truly made my family's stay such a pleasure and worry free.

The room was clean, the pool was clear and entertaining with a bar and music, the restaurant had good food, and much more. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Erica E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass this on to Mishka and Nicole, they would absolutely love it that they were mentioned. I am happy that your stay was wonderful and that we see you again, hope this will be sooner than later.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I can't say a whole lot of negatives about this hotel. For Daytona Beach, it has to be the cleanest that I have stayed in. It's about two miles north of the main attractions on the beach, the the cleanliness of the rooms and facilities made up for it.
Our room had a Keurig, a mini fridge, and a microwave. With a shopping center across the street, this allowed us to save a few bucks by preparing with snacks and drinks without having to fill a cooler.
The staff was friendly, but didn't seem to be very informative of the area and things to do. Sometimes you just want the local knowledge, but I was unable to get it.
One weird thing we ran across was the AC in the room. It seemed to be on a motion activated system. We would walk into the room being warm, then it would just turn on. This was really annoying while we slept ( when the ac would turn on and off throughout the night, regardless of the actual temp).

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review and I will agree with you when you say we are the cleanest you will come across on the beach and nicely located. Sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by our A/C system. We hope this will not deter you from staying with us again. We look forward to it.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I don't believe I can say one negative thing about this hotel. Every member of the staff was friendly and went out of their way to meet our needs and requests. The pool is beautiful. The view is beautiful. Truly can not say enough good about our hotel stay. We travel quite a bit and have stayed at some luxury resorts that have not had the customer service the Hilton Garden Inn has shown us during our stay. Two thumbs up!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Erica E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time out and giving us such a wonderful review. We at the HGI Daytona Beach Oceanfront aim to please and we are happy that you recognize that. We are happy you had a wonderful stay and thanks for the two thumbs up.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Nice hotel that is right on the beach and very well located. I only have one complaint (piece of advice). The pool area closes at 10PM which is not a problem, however the beach access is through the pool area. So after 10PM the only way to get to the beach is walk up or down to a public beach access point. I don't mind walking, but the access points are basically poorly lit alleyways.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. Yes unfortunately we close pool and beach access at 10:00pm for the safety of our guests and employees. Because we are in Turtle nestling season, you will find all hotels and access ramps poorly lit. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We wanted to escape to the beach for a few days and can think of no better way to do it than this great Hilton property. Beverly made us feel welcome from the start by making a potential issue at check-in with the type of room we booked (make sure that you specify anything but 1st floor if you choose an Ocean Front room - if the beach view is important to you) - she was able to get us on the 8th floor in a queen room (we booked King, but the 1st floor was all she had available in a king). I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member & felt welcomed from the moment we arrived. The breakfast team in the restaurant is awesome & the front desk team is incredible. Thanks for a great stay. My wife and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Room tip: Specify ocean front if you want a true ocean experience. Choose a floor 3 or higher for the best view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erica E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review and for naming the team members that made your stay enjoyable. We value you as a Hilton Honor member and look forward to your return.