All reviews diamond resort living room north side pool slide ocean front small resort underground parking presidential suite full kitchen washers and dryers dining table the beach is great paper towels the general manager family vacation hot tub sleeper sofa
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was nice and clean. The room was very well appointed with all of the amenities. I brought my grandkids down to their first motorcycle race. I would reserve this hotel again. The staff was very courteous and attentive. The drawbacks were of course the construction next-door which was not that bad for us. The stairs going down to the beach out by the pool was closed which made us go out the front door and around the building and the side to get to the beach. The only major thing was we used the restrooms at the indoor pool area. my grandson had to go after about 10 minutes I was wondering why he was not coming out I went to the bathroom and the door was locked from the inside the door locks were put on backwards you actually had to have a keypad to get out of the bathroom and the lock was on the outside. He was panicking but it was OK. I notified front desk and I also called after I returned home to make sure they got the message. I would not want someone elderly or sick to get in the restroom they would never get out until someone came in. Hopefully they made that change. The Wi-Fi was very poor Unsecure. Other than those issues everything was good as advertised. The rates that we paid for the accommodations we received I thought was fair. I have stayed at the Wyndham next-door and the Hilton.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jerry i
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Oceanfront Unit with wrap-around balcony, very nice. Maintenance crew was extremely efficient, and apologized for the heat element failure in the A/C unit, and the failure of the refrigerator ice-maker to make ice. Both were fixed almost immediately. All Staff is courteous, friendly, and efficient.

Room tip: During Bike Week, NO Daytona Resort is "quiet". Noise was not disturbing.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 2 March 2018

a small resort condo style but right on the beach with nice rooms that have balconies.heated swimming pool, exercise room and underground parking. we were only there for five nights but enjoyed our stay.

Room tip: beachfront rooms have best view and are farthest away from traffic noise
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This place seems to be a condo type "hotel" so wasn't sure what I was getting into at first. We had an efficiency which for one night was very adequate. I was quite surprised how nice the room was ( No balcony though in this particular room) but it was extremely clean and comfortable. My one negative is the push from the concierge to listen to a spiel on buying a place with Diamond Resorts. We were there for one night and did not want to waste 2 hours listening to a hard sell when we couldn't afford to buy something like this in the first place. They have a lovey pool area with a Tiki bar with food. Also they have a nice beach access. Would stay here again but can do without the push on buying a place there.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank nacho911florida
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We spent 2 weeks at the Daytona Beach Regency when adopting our newborn son. The staff (special mentions to Lori, April, John with the rest of the on-site management team) made the experience something we will always look back on fondly.

The accommodations were very comfortable, and the staff went out of there way to give us everything we needed, and we needed a lot! I would highly recommend spending your next beach trip with the Daytona Beach Regency team!

Thank you for an all around great experience!

Room tip: Most rooms are partial ocean view, so book early.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
John B, General Manager at Daytona Beach Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

It was an absolute pleasure to have served you and your son. We will be looking forward to serving you again soon.