My husband and I just stayed 2 nights at the Hawaiian Inn on Daytona Beach and had the best weekend ever!! We stayed in Room 432 and was totally blown away by the way it was decorated. We found the grounds of the hotel to be very clean, and very well maintained. I read a few other reviews and was a little concerned with what it might actually be like once we arrived. As soon as we got checked in and saw our room for the first time, all worries were gone! I have never been so impressed. My husband and I live 40 minutes from Clearwater Beach (on the West Coast) but won't go to the beaches in our area. Daytona Beach is the cleaniest beach I beleive you'll find in Florida. HIGHLY recommend setting your alarm and watching the sun come up....truely a beautiful sight!! My husband and I enjoyed our stay so much, we are already making plans to return in August 2012 for my 40th birthday!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach, Florida
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach