“Strange location ”

Daytona Beach Brewing Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Brewing Craft Beer at the World’s Most Famous Beach – Daytona Beach’s hometown brewery is located less than a mile from the International Speedway at 482 Fentress Blvd., Unit N. – Daytona Beach Brewing Company is a family owned production brewery offering 11-taps with a super-chill tasting room; a place to enjoy local handcrafted beers, while gathering with friends or making new ones. We’re here to make the best and freshest beers for our neighbors, travelers and beyond! We believe in our wonderful community, fresh and tasty brews, while spreading the passion in our craft. Our Food Truck schedule changes weekly and can be found on our website.
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

In an office park complex which is strange beer selection was plenty with 9 on tap. Focus mostly on heavy dark beers which is strange for a beach town. Beers were ok at best. Had a food truck but anyone who ordered complained it wasn't much to eat and on the small side. Better breweries in the area.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"daytona"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I've been wanting to go to Daytona Beach Brewing for some time now; however, it never seemed to be open when I'm in Daytona. They are closed Sunday and Monday and the earliest they ever open is 2 pm on Friday and Saturday. I generally end up driving through Daytona much earlier than that.

I was not disappointed when I finally got a chance to try them. The taproom isn't in the touristy part of Daytona Beach but it isn't that hard to find either. The beers were mostly good (though I would warn that many of them have high alcohol content!) The Cherry Lime Braggot and the Snockered were excellent beers!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for a visit with wife.. I personally enjoyed the friendly staff the most but wasn't very thrilled about any of the beers we tried.. My wife enjoyed the atmosphere and staff was great, but as far as beer goes I wouldn't recommend this place to any of my friends..

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Off the beaten path in fact you'll have to GPS to find it! Cute little pub...craft beer is great...not a large selection of food tho. Friendly staff!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2017

To be honest, my expectations were something like glorified homebrew prior to stopping in to Daytona Beach Brewing Company. I purchased a flight and a pint of their IPA. Nadia was a great ambassador to the brewery and was super friendly and helpful. I left with a tshirt and will return next time I'm in Daytona Beach.