“Always a good place for breakfast”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #130 of 434 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Stopped at this IHOP for breakfast after a flight into Daytona Airport. My wife and I have been going to IHOPs for years and have always found the breakfast to be fast, hot, perfectly cooked and satisfying. Today reinforced those findings.
We are both over 55 years of age, and IHOP has recently added a new section to the menu that has breakfasts for seniors at bargain prices. Such a deal!
This was our first stop at this particular store just off of International Speedway Blvd., but if we are back in the area and wanting breakfast, this will be our restaurant of choice.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We waited 1 hour for food. People walked out. Our waitress was nice enough not her fault . Tourist Trap!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered online. Waited 25 mins to pick it up and got there to pick up our order to which she stated “I was just about to put in your order” we waited another 10 mins before she came up to us and said, “I’m going to be honest with you it’s going to be about an hour you can either come back in the morning or wait an hour”... mind you it’s already 1:20am. She said she couldn’t refund the money because she’s not a manager and no one else is there to do it. So we can come back in the morning for our food or wait. Neither of these is an option and she said she didn’t know what to tell us. This is unexceptable and not the first time I’ve had a bad experience. Unprofessional, untrained and poor quality service... I will NEVER go back to this chain again due to this repeatedly happening

1  Thank candagem
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Not a good day. Server Michael, was great. We got the wrong breakfast order, my wife never got hers. Granted super busy but better preparation needs to be in order. Every staff member was friendly.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

The food was good and the service was outstanding. Alexandra was a delight to talk to. The service was great the other servers jumped right in to help with anything I asked for.