“Authentic Italian Restaurant”

Anna's Trattoria Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Anna's Trattoria Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 424 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

John was a great server, attention to detail is impeccable. Great menu, great flavor. Went there twice on our vacation. I highly recommend this restaurant !!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to try a small local restaurant and give Anna’s an opportunity and had the worst experience. I understand they were short of staff but still not even half of the restaurant full and it was a disaster, waiting was too long to even get a table, 10 minutes to had water on our glasses, the waitress didn’t get our complete order and brought only half of the food after 30 min and ended up spilling half of our calamari (which they wanted to charge us at the end at full price).
I only asked for the check at that time and I just heard the owner was upset for having us leaving the restaurant but he didn’t even came to apologize for the terrible experience. Definitely would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Anna's is elegantly yet welcomingly decorated. We were immediately shown to a table of our choice, and had water waiting. The wine, chosen from a fine list, arrived in minutes. From the complimentary bruschetta, to the dessert, everything we put into our mouths we agreed was AMAZING. The scallop appetizer was in a sauce so delicious, we wished it for an entrée. But then the entrees came! The Caesar salad was the best we ever tasted, and the bread is better than most anything in this state. Dessert was heavenly, not heavy or overdone after a big meal. Portions so generous that we took home, even though we wanted to eat more. Our server Brandi, and the busser were delightful and efficient beyond words. They checked on us regularly without interfering with our dining experience. If you want a view, TV, or a valet, go elsewhere. If you want really, really great food, try Anna's. Oh, and when the bill came, we were pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is not a place to come to if you are in a hurray. Allow yourself 2 hours. Dining here is an experience! Food is outstanding! Pasta is great! Good selection of wine. It is a little on the pricy side.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The hostess asked me if Canneloni was “pasta” when I asked if it came with a salad or a side. I had already waited 25 minutes for a take out order when the owner came to tell me that it would be another 25 minutes because the food is cooked to order. This excuse is used to explain poor service and inefficient preparation time. If it takes 50 minutes to prepare a take out- I would suggest either hiring additional staff or at the very least ask me if I am prepared to wait 50 minutes. Very unprofessional to assume this. Also all the prices on every dish is $18, $20 - EVERY dish. Their prices are arbitrary and do not take into consideration the cost of the dish, most dishes do not have meat in them and if they do they say unclear ingredients such as “with meat” or “pink sauce” - what is this? Anna’s is a fraud.